Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is stupid why are they releasing it in March instead of April..:smh:

Decisions will be made...

i feel you man, why cant they give us a break or something. i dont even know whats going on in april, may, june :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

March 9th? Nice now i dont have to wait to long between releases 13s and these and then im done

I've been waiting a long time for these can't wait. 2 pairs for sure!

Last edited:
I also assume other "confirmed" shoes are dropping in the apr-june time period.

The stealths and laneys were "confirmed" around the same time as the grapes but then they fell off and no one heard of them since. Also that is the start of yhe next VIII run if the internet is correct. We should see two drop then. The suns and one other one. Not sure which is supposed to come out earlier

Ohh and the black toes have been confirmed for that time period.

Last edited:
JB has gotten to the point where I can only get must haves. Can I get a break so I can grab some beaters? **** is starting to not be fun....
lol I agree.   I started to chill out this past fall.   Just to many releases to keep up with.   Along with my wife coppin too it gets expensive.   I told myself I'm only gonna buy 1 release a month.  lol

Jesus, so much for plans to remodel the house with that tax return.

Fire Red 5's
Royal 1's
Black Toe 13's
Grape 5's
Lightning 4's

:x

Dat list though...Cant forget the Nike Air White Cement 3

Unfortunately i have to pass on the Fire red 5's...too much heat i cant pass on....:pimp: :smh:

Repeat,oh well
air-jordan-v-grape-available-early-on-ebay-11-570x379.jpg

air-jordan-v-grape-available-early-on-ebay-10-570x378.jpg

air-jordan-v-grape-available-early-on-ebay-09-570x449.jpg

air-jordan-v-grape-available-early-on-ebay-08-570x378.jpg

air-jordan-v-grape-available-early-on-ebay-07-570x378.jpg

air-jordan-v-grape-available-early-on-ebay-06-570x378.jpg

air-jordan-v-grape-available-early-on-ebay-05-570x378.jpg

air-jordan-v-grape-available-early-on-ebay-03-570x378.jpg

air-jordan-v-grape-available-early-on-ebay-01-570x378.jpg

RP

Last edited:
These will be my first shoes I unds when they stop salting the ground. I was thinking it would be the Cav IVs but I think I will go with these.

Also I am hearing these are QS.... I dont see how since we knew of it for so long but it would explain the date change. I hope not too limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom