Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB has gotten to the point where I can only get must haves. Can I get a break so I can grab some beaters? **** is starting to not be fun....

That whole raffle thing is a joke who says its being done fair anyway I'm pretty sure there's some cheating somewhere it's a joke and not fair to all if they'd jus make enough there would be no need to raffle, but hey it's not my decision.....rant, rant

new pics!

damn these look fresh AF!

These are Number 1 on my list next to the lightnings. I will cop these no matter what. 

I feel ya man, I've already pulled the trigger on a preorder for the V's dropping on the 26, I planned on doing the same for these which is why I really need these to drop April/May so that I could atleast pay retail for the ones in between I want:
Blk/blue I's
Cement III's
Knicks I's
Yea they're killin me, and I kno maroons coming, forget it.....smh

Yeah we finally get the colorways/shoes we want, and they are making us pay for it, metaphorically and literally. :frown:

Last edited:
JB has gotten to the point where I can only get must haves. Can I get a break so I can grab some beaters? **** is starting to not be fun....

These words above me are sneaker gospel more than I can even explain, me & my 2 of my homies discuss these types of things on a reg. but you summed up what I've been feeling, preach!

^My only sneakerhead friend is going into semi retirement because of this. That and he used to like doing this when it was a fun hobby, not now that everyone is doing it.

I have skipped out on a Bunch of SBs because I thought some of these shoes will not see the light of day for years, almost a decade, maybe more, but if the WCIIIs are any indication I might have made the wrong decision.

/vent.

Last edited:
This is stupid why are they releasing it in March instead of April..
mean.gif

Decisions will be made...

Was thinking of just owning my '06 pair but i'll pick up another.

Love this colorway.

I'd like to see these keep restocking like the Kilroy's have been, so I can keep recoppin and all who wants a pair get theirs....

JB knows what they are doing by releasing all these must haves in such a short time period. 1st quarter 2013 JB is gonna be like

Last edited:
JB knows what they are doing by releasing all these must haves in such a short time period. 1st quarter 2013 JB is gonna be like

I get graduated from a very respectable business school and this is a short term strategy. 80% of revenues are from the same 20% of customers. In the long term you want to retain these 20%. And im nt sure if this is what we all want. I clearly dont mind.

Hmm, if these got moved to March, WTH is coming out in April then?

:smh:

EDIT: Joker 3s & Suns 8s

:x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom