Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or is JB starting to lose its luster ? 
For many of us they start to lose it years ago. I only cop retros of OG colorways that I missed out on, and still buy OG Jordan's. Only copped the 2013 Grapes because my 06 pair was stolen.

I think it's bigger than ever.

Most of these would still be on the shelf years ago.Now it seems every release sells out.

Finally got a chance to take pics after working 12+ the last 2 days;

Even helped a fellow NT out that struck out online by camping at Jimmy Jazz for 2 hrs; she knows who she is 
wink.gif

yeah, unless you have someone to ship them to you in the UK its not gonna work, and it really wouldn't be worth it anyway. They'll be restocking here soon enough, Patience is key.

yeah, unless you have someone to ship them to you in the UK its not gonna work, and it really wouldn't be worth it anyway. They'll be restocking here soon enough, Patience is key.
Yeah I thought so, I just had the worst of luck. First Footlocker & Champs didn't text me for my reserves. I tried online sites at launch but I guess my clicking wasn't fast enough. I'm still lurking for them tho.

Nice

I helped my boy get his on fnl.He had got the you are in line message on NDC and then it said they were sold out.He kept trying on other sites for an hr and texted that he had finally given up.I knew he was mad and had stayed up all night.

I called him instantly and was able to add his size to cart on fnl on my pc and he just gave me his card info and address.I ordered him a pair him in under a minute.He was pretty happy.I can always get through on fnl but this was the worst spa screening I have ever seen.

This can't be real life!!! LOL!!! Thats it I'm not taking my 5s out the box for 2 years. There's no way I can wear anything that is affiliated with this type of rachetness lol. I'm not even calling them the Grape 5's anymore, just the purple and emerald 5's lol.

SUPER FACEPALM :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
This can't be real life!!! LOL!!! Thats it I'm not taking my 5s out the box for 2 years. There's no way I can wear anything that is affiliated with this type of rachetness lol. I'm not even calling them the Grape 5's anymore, just the purple and emerald 5's lol.

serious? that is just ridiculous

SUPER FACEPALM :smh::smh::smh:

I'm crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom