Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people need to stop worrying so much about HypeBeast. On the real tho. We all hate it when we can't cop but don't start callin everyone a HypeBeast who wants them.

^seriously.
I hate the word hypebeast as well as sneakerhead.
I call myself a sneaker enthusiast for lack of a better term. i dont want to be grouped with sneakerheads as much as I dont want to be grouped with hypebeast.
People who are into high end wines dont call themselves wineheads

^seriously.
I call myself a sneaker enthusiast for lack of a better term. i dont want to be grouped with sneakerheads as much as I dont want to be grouped with hypebeast.
I told a dude today not to call me a sneakerhead. I don't get down with that geek ish. I like to buy shoes that's it that's all.

Don't 4get the cherry on top...hornets SnapBack lol! I can see cats now..
eyes.gif
OH NO!!! 

^seriously.
I agree with you! Everybody is claiming to be a "sneakerhead" nowadays! I am a guy who likes sneakers!

March 9 i believe.
damn on 23isback.com they have them dropping in April.  Usually that site is good with posting release dates.  I hope they don't drop in March.

So far there's only been 3 colorways of the 5's confirmed to my knowledge  and since its the 23 anniversary of the 5's what other colorways of the 5's do you guys think our gonna be coming out this year?   I'm guessing on the Laney's and the Grey/ Green Bean colorways to go along with a new colorway which will probably be a quick strike.

Reputable sources have pointed towards the Laneys and Stealths coming out. You guys can have those. I would cop the Green Beans if those came out.

Wow. I looked at the release calendar for March and almost cried! I'm only 17 so of course I missed out on the '06 release and I refuse to pass on these. But I want the lightnings so I can complete the pack. But almost 400 dollars in two weeks for someone without a job is insane. Looks like I'm going to have to go in the old closet and sell some heat

I guess the date isn't set in stone yet for this release.   Some sites say March, others, April and now May.  lol I guess only time will tell.

Yup. sites like NT is thier news room.
Didn't think people still used that site.
Anywho, 3/9 is what I'm hearing as well, but I'm not playin with u kids on this one, I'm scoopin early.
I don't know normally I find that 23isback.com  has the general release info out months before other sites do including NT sometimes.   They said the Grapes were gonna release this year last summer.    lol I guess only time will tell when the official release date is announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom