Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telling you get ready to see all the Hornets snapbacks from the SLH Lebron IX's pulled back out starting this weekend.  

damnn, I could be wrong... but i thought i saw the grapes being a non-TLO 1-2 weeks ago, and now its TLO!

Nike just changes things whenever they feel like? oh well,

At least FTL raffles/tickets have been good to me so far...

damnn, I could be wrong... but i thought i saw the grapes being a non-TLO 1-2 weeks ago, and now its TLO!

Nike just changes things whenever they feel like? oh well,

At least FTL raffles/tickets have been good to me so far...

Nike always does that. Change the release to TLO a week before release to increase hype.

Did the same thing with the pure plat Brons

tumblr_mlkqcoiI9v1qc0klco3_500.jpg

:pimp:

Wish I could buy this shirt.

Lol there is a purple dead koolaid tee too as well as the white one. I copped the white one tho. I usually just wear a white tee or a polo but that tee was too funny to pass on

I really hope these have a better quality leather than the Fire 5's, but I honestly don't expect that to be the case. I'm sure they are the same plastic looking crease easy leather. Tried my fire 5's on when I got them and they creased under the heel bump just from sliding my foot into them, was a little disappointed. Still haven't actually worn them out yet, but I've been waiting for summer, Idk why I feel like the 5 is a summer shoe and just looks way better with shorts than jeans. Saw the "Grape Collection" at my local champs, the only thing I was really diggin was the white/teal/purple tank top...the windbreaker was kinda dope but they can kiss my nu*ts for $150.

widely available.
I figured these were gonna be another "fire 5" release, EVERYWHERE. You never see footlocker locator maps like that, unless dude is trolling lol.
So I went half a size up on my guaranteed pair. From and 11 to an 11.5 . You guys think ill be fine?
You know your shoe size better than anyone else...These run big for me, I'm an 8.5 and was honestly considering dropping down to an 8. Everyone is different so nobody can really tell you what size you need. Just gotta buy a pair and see. Honestly smaller is better IMO, they crease less, you don't get heel drag and I feel like smaller shoes look better anyway, idk just a personal opinion.

We get 12 pairs of each Retro in my store...

We have 20 of these, definitely not even close to being limited.

I think more of these are produced, compared to the Fire Red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom