Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
here you go.

http://soleheaven.com/Air-Jordan/Trainers/1574/Air-Jordan-5-Retro/

at $230 shipped I passed but if you guys want a pair of the 4 left then YOU'RE WELCOME
Info was already posted.  Today and last night.  And that they tweet, Facebook, IG, and email the link today.  YOU'RE WELCOME

Also begging for links is against the rules, that is what is so wrong with it.  It gets threads SHUT DOWN.  PM the person yourself instead of expecting them to look at your post and do everything for you, GlennP. 

Last edited:
SH you are looking around $230 shipped.
Where did you find this info? I see no information about grapes on their website, or their twitter, or their facebook. I thought they weren't even getting them because caliroots, size, and others already have info up on all of their social media

THE HUNT IS OVER, I WON THE RAFFLE AT CHAMPS, lol i only entered one raffle ticket at one place and won hell yeah luck finally changed. dont gotta deal with this release no more

Last edited:
Where did you find this info? I see no information about grapes on their website, or their twitter, or their facebook. I thought they weren't even getting them because caliroots, size, and others already have info up on all of their social media

Dude posted the link right after I said the price so yeah haahaha

nevermind i know see it on their facebook

Is Eastbay still doing online only for hyped releases?

This is my first foray into any releases since the Chicago 1s.

did anyone use the VATREFUND coupon code at soleheaven, should bring down the price to like 195

did anyone use the VATREFUND coupon code at soleheaven, should bring down the price to like 195
It wouldn't apply, at least not when I tried. The price went from $165uk to $133uk though once you put U.S. shipping address. Still came out to $148Uk

Just got a call from the local Footlocker for a 4c in Toddlers...

WTF........

indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom