Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots getting getting thru on Eastbay, FTL, FTA and Champs all the sudden.
Guessing they must've reset the servers.

Last edited:
overslept 1.5 hours but clicked away on fta, ftl, eb and champs. Got through on champs with only a 4 minute timer, I'm extremely relieved.
TBH thats the best time to buy, the site traffic slows down and things actually begin to get processed

Looks like I struck out on FNL for the first time. Had to head out and run an errand and wasn't able to snag em in time. got an 11 and got the time on Eastbay. If this doesnt go thru, ill wait for a restock.

FNL was Mad shady as usual! 
mean.gif
 there was only one pair left in my sz. i'm @ the register getting rung up and handing my money to the girl @ the register & the girl next to her working the other register said "that guy behind him came in here first" then i said "no he wasn't he was behind me in the line" then the girl proceeds to say "i saw him here first you'll have to take that up with my manager".the manager was the guy letting people in the store from the line and telling a dude working @ the register what sz.'s to pull from the back.@ this point i'm extremely pissed 
mad.gif
 and just standing @ the register and the manager walks up and says yeah he was in line first referring to me & the girls still refused to sell me the pair and the manager says "i don't know what to do" i'm thinking to myself i can't believe what's going down.they obviously know the guy so i say f*ck it let dude have the 10 i'll 1/2 sz. up do you have a 10.5 & the girl says yeah so she starts to ring me up again and the dude worker that's pulling the shoes from the back walks up to the register & says "naw he can't get those put those behind the counter" i'm a chill dude but @ this point i was boarding loosing my cool & i said "you've already screwed me once are you going to just flat out screw me over?!".the girl seeing that i was starting to loose my s*it said unconvincingly "i'm sorry about that" & finally sold me the 10.5 i knew FNL was shady and held pairs but didn't know to this level.worse in-store release experience ever from the people to the store employees.
damn man where is this? I'm a laid back person when it comes to retail and food places, if you ever worked before you know how it is so I try not to give people a hard time or be disrespectful because i've been there and it sucks when someone treats you like garbage and you cant say anything because they are the customer etc, now in this situation I would have bugged the F out, like come on are you serious right now?! that's so f'd bro, man like yourself i'm a chill dude but when it escalates to another level like that I lose my temper and bug out

i'm glad you got your kicks man, that's some real grimey stuff though

Left the mall empty handed because people skipped the line at the time the mall opened but when I got home I checked out and got confirmation email on champs within 10 minutes of me being home.

FNL hit up my Credit Card 4 times, lol.. and only 3 credits.. maybe I will get lucky and that order will be processed.

I get the timer to check out on footlocker and I'm waiting only to get hit with a "We are sold out" FOH.

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]The following items are advanced-sale items[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thank you for shopping with us. Your order included backordered or advanced sale items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once the product becomes available, you will receive a new order confirmation email. 

The following item(s) will be shipped when in stock:[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
NBA Store sent me that........
mad.gif

killed it online this morning

eastbay
grapes sz 12
lebrons sz11

finishline
grapes sz 11

Today was a good day and its not even 10

Finally after 2 and a half hours later of clicking my size I some how pick up a size 12 on eastbay & get confirmation number min later. Time for some sleep!!

I finally got through on Eastbay. Couldn't get the 9 they said they were sold out, but got a 9.5 with ease and email confirmation came through.

Damn who ever said that they could smell the paint on these WAS NOT LYING JESUS when you open that box and pull them out its gon hit you in the face never had that smell from any other shoes i copped but theyre tough man 

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]The following items are advanced-sale items[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thank you for shopping with us. Your order included backordered or advanced sale items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once the product becomes available, you will receive a new order confirmation email. 

The following item(s) will be shipped when in stock:[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
NBA Store sent me that........
mad.gif
same boat.

Been trying all moring and could get one size 13
FNl - Spa untill soldout
NDC - size sold out in seconds, never popped up again
Champs, FL, EB - tried to add to cart over & over for the past hour & keeps sayng limit is met.

How the hell are y'all getting through? I'm about to quit

damn man where is this? I'm a laid back person when it comes to retail and food places, if you ever worked before you know how it is so I try not to give people a hard time or be disrespectful because i've been there and it sucks when someone treats you like garbage and you cant say anything because they are the customer etc, now in this situation I would have bugged the F out, like come on are you serious right now?! that's so f'd bro, man like yourself i'm a chill dude but when it escalates to another level like that I lose my temper and bug out

i'm glad you got your kicks man, that's some real grimey stuff though
same here worked @ food places all my life & treat people with the same respect i would expect to be treated with.this was down south my hype beast city isn't even worth mentioning.i'm just still so pissed! a very negative experience.

FNL was Mad shady as usual! 
mean.gif

there was only one pair left in my sz. i'm @ the register getting rung up and handing my money to the girl @ the register & the girl next to her working the other register said "that guy behind him came in here first" then i said "no he wasn't he was behind me in the line" then the girl proceeds to say "i saw him here first you'll have to take that up with my manager".the manager was the guy letting people in the store from the line and telling a dude working @ the register what sz.'s to pull from the back.@ this point i'm extremely pissed 
mad.gif

and just standing @ the register and the manager walks up and says yeah he was in line first referring to me & the girls still refused to sell me the pair and the manager says "i don't know what to do" i'm thinking to myself i can't believe what's going down.they obviously know the guy so i say f*ck it let dude have the 10 i'll 1/2 sz. up do you have a 10.5 & the girl says yeah so she starts to ring me up again and the dude worker that's pulling the shoes from the back walks up to the register & says "naw he can't get those put those behind the counter" i'm a chill dude but @ this point i was boarding loosing my cool & i said "you've already screwed me once are you going to just flat out screw me over?!".the girl seeing that i was starting to loose my s*it said unconvincingly "i'm sorry about that" & finally sold me the 10.5 i knew FNL was shady and held pairs but didn't know to this level.worse in-store release experience ever from the people to the store employees.
take that garbage to their corporate office. I hate shopping at stores because of the number of ignorant staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom