Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only real difference between the 06 and 13 release besides the leather is the shade of emerald used on the shoe. The 06 has a darker shade and the 13 has a lighter shade

Also there's a height difference, the 13's are slightly taller than the 06's.

for all that got these better unds em my pair was awful the right shoe tongue was longer than the left shoe and made bigger and laces seem longer
mad.gif
they also came from champs

Mine still icy like brand new..worn em 3x. Can post pics later but honestly no yellowing 10/10 like brand new..lol@ those that hated on armorall protectant wipes
Edit: here's the pics I snapped real quick. Also, shoes jus stored in my room in box...with all the paper and black plasic still

Is the paper (trash bag) lol , you think slow down oxidation? It's not the same paper as lebrons, Kobe's, etc... I normally always take the paper out of the box

I just don't want my pair to yellow that I put away in my closet. I rocked one and stocked one for this release

I know those grape street watts crips loving these joints!

Lol! Yall see that one dude ole boy posted of in the grapes n price tags going in on the game's IG page!?

Smh

Last edited:
anyone else notice that the air bubble is yellow if you look at it from an angle?

i just now compared the air bubbles to my 3's and 4's and these are definitely yellow from an angle

might just be my pair :nerd: but you guys should check it out too

Main diff that I heard was :

2013 - lighter purple, leather at bottom of tongue, slightly taller in height, slightly inferior leather (shiny) however I heard that its still cool don't sweat it. Tongue is thinner at top (less padding)

2006 - Darker purple, cloth on bottom of tongue, a very minor diff in height maybe an inch, slightly better leather and not shiny, top of tongue is thicker and taller.
(purple jumpman).

Really nothing you would ever notice, unless you were a detail nerd like me. Trust you will not be disappointed ! Believe that sirs ! LoL :nerd:

Last edited:
LOL. I am more excited to see the nonsense that will come with the Black Grapes.

Bet someone dresses like two face to wear both at the same time
:rofl:
Kids be exposing themselves when they try to jump on the hate bandwagon

06 grape 5's might have had crapy leather as well but you can't compare that crapy leather with this plastic feeling bs 2013

-a man bragging he spends 1500 a month on shoes...this happens while people starve to death.and he thinks that's a good thing,a thing to brag about.What kind of person who actually does spend this kind of money,which means he earns even more,comes to a forum about shoes to try to show off he got more money than the next person?and in the middle of a huge economic crisis,where people suffer because of poverty everywhere in the world.GOD I HOPE YOU RE NOT A REAL DOCTOR,A GUY WHO SAVES LIVES...

-people bragging about how they got a FRIGGING GR SHOE.taking stupid thug pictures with it,and thinking they made it good

-annoying nters trying to find the ultimate way(btw when is a shoe-knowledge degree gonna come up ?lace doctorate or sth) to not yellow THE SOLE.THE ****** SOLE OF A SHOE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO WEAR.

-Sooooo many members complaining how ''they liked these and now everyone has them,and they don't want them anymore''...I know i shouldn't be the one talking(since i live in greece where the shoe game aint nothing like there) but i WOULDN'T GIVE A **** if 10000 people over here had my royal 1s on.I LOVE THE SHOE.i didn't buy it because its rare.neither should you have bought the grapes IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM.if you cant settle with the large numbers around you,keep em in the closet for a year and then pull them out.WITH THEIR YELLOW SOLE.IT DOESN'T MATTER.

and that's just the last few pages i managed to read...

WELCOME TO NIKETALK 2013

Last edited:
-a man bragging he spends 1500 a month on shoes...this happens while people starve to death.and he thinks that's a good thing,a thing to brag about.What kind of person who actually does spend this kind of money,which means he earns even more,comes to a forum about shoes to try to show off he got more money than the next person?and in the middle of a huge economic crisis,where people suffer because of poverty everywhere in the world.GOD I HOPE YOU RE NOT A REAL DOCTOR,A GUY WHO SAVES LIFES...

-people bragging about how they got a FRIGGING GR SHOE.taking stupid thug pictures with it,and thinking they made it good

-annoying nters trying to find the ultimate way(btw when is a shoe-knowledge degree gonna come up ?lace doctorate or sth) to not yellow THE SOLE.THE ****** SOLE OF A SHOE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO WEAR.

-Sooooo many members complaining how ''they liked these and now everyone has them,and they don't want them anymore''...I know i shouldn't be the one talking(since i live in greece where the shoe game aint nothing like there) but i WOULDN'T GIVE A **** if 10000 people over here had my royal 1s on.I LOVE THE SHOE.i didn't buy it because its rare.neither should you have bought the grapes IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM.if you cant settle with the large numbers around you,keep em in the closet for a year and then pull them out.WITH THEIR YELLOW SOLE.IT DOESN'T MATTER.

and that's just the last few pages i managed to read...

WELCOME TO NIKETALK 2013
I agree. I don't mind the "hypebeast" nor "sneaker heads" 

If the shoe looks good, wear it.

I mean I do agree that it is annoying to see a lot of people with the same shoes and what not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom