Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Its funny how when the "Oreo" 6s dropped it was the same kinda thing. Everyone wasnt feeling them really... They went on sale... etc.. Now people want those and pay 300 for them... Pretty upset Jordan made these their black friday release but o well.. They are decent... Still contemplating doubling up.

To each there own not trying to knock anyone who got bel airs but with what I wear these were a must. Simple colors white black red blue not to off the wall with my wardrobe.
I guess I'm just too old lol! Maybe back in the day when coogi and cross colors were in.

The more people that love me, the more people that hate me. But I ain't trippin I just do wut I do keep it true to my self they can't faze me..... Those who know don't talk, those who talk don't know! Mr. 1218

Mr OG,

This sounds like your BET award speech.

Also...It's "obsidian", not "obsidion"...that might help in selling those XII's in your signature...

stores around me still has various sizes, Eastbay still have a few left
grin.gif

Last edited:
I feel u brother. Well spoken. Its all about buying what u like and wanna wear. A lot of ppl get flamed on here for personal preferences and shoe choices. This is one of the best posts i've ever  read. Everybody aint rich. Guys on here make Jordans a status symbol, like if u don't have the latest release, OG color or certain version of shoe makes u less of a person. Much props to u chicagoguy5

Thanks man, I really appreciate that you're able to see my point of view and understand it. I just hate that if you're not filthy rich you are frowned upon for putting your priorities first, or simply the inability to make such purchases, especially on a consistent level. I love these shoes and I'd love to have a closet full of the ones I like, but at the end of the day they are only shoes and shouldn't determine how you view someone. Plus, I hate how some people buy all these colorful shoes that deep down may not like just to say they have them. Why can't people buy the stuff they like and rock it with pride? Passing is fine in my opinion, because they are staying true to themselves. Shoes should help you express your personality with pride even if you're a colorful and flamboyant person, but they should never determine exactly who you are and what you're worth. If anything, who you are as a person, how responsible you are, the way you think, and maybe your money should give a better idea of your status amongst society, but not the kind of shoe's you have on your feet because everyone else except you thought they were amazing so you go out and get them followed by being broke and not being able to pay your bills on time.

Thanks man, I really appreciate that you're able to see my point of view and understand it. I just hate that if you're not filthy rich you are frowned upon for putting your priorities first, or simply the inability to make such purchases, especially on a consistent level. I love these shoes and I'd love to have a closet full of the ones I like, but at the end of the day they are only shoes and shouldn't determine how you view someone. Plus, I hate how some people buy all these colorful shoes that deep down may not like just to say they have them. Why can't people buy the stuff they like and rock it with pride? Passing is fine in my opinion, because they are staying true to themselves. Shoes should help you express your personality with pride even if you're a colorful and flamboyant person, but they should never determine exactly who you are and what you're worth. If anything, who you are as a person, how responsible you are, the way you think, and maybe your money should give a better idea of your status amongst society, but not the kind of shoe's you have on your feet because everyone else except you thought they were amazing so you go out and get them followed by being broke and not being able to pay your bills on time.
Much respect to you. I value my sneakers and wear every single one of them. I don't buy every release JB puts out because I'm not rich and I have bills to pay. I also don't get hyped over all releases. I didn't plan on buyin these but I did and I like em. Taxis I like but I'm gonna pass for the gammas because I prioritize

Finally got shipping info. Typically I receive tracking within a few hours of the order being placed, but maybe since I overslept on these it just took the whole process a little longer.

View media item 674863
Happy with my pick up the pair in the right i got 10 days before RD and the pair on the left from a raffle i won at FTL nice shoe IMO quality on point a few people complained about their pairs showing glue stains sloppy painting etc im fortunate both mine came nice if your on the fence u recomend these cant go wrong with a shoe that matchs with all

Back
Top Bottom