Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

This is what it's like in San Diego during those months 
glasses.gif
So I guess All black kicks (in the sun) probably wouldn't be your choice of desired colors for the heat/sun.  Oh well, it's cold as **** out here so.

What people don't realize is that these have not went into production and wont until at least around Aug... So if enough people speak up, changes can happen... They are watching!
I was thinking (and hoping) the exact same thing. 

The newer picture is an upgrade, but that really doesn't say much at all. Those black cats would be picked up with the quickness. They look great.

What people don't realize is that these have not went into production and wont until at least around Aug... So if enough people speak up, changes can happen... They are watching!

Well if the last part is true then I woulda liked a black cat look like the PS up there but with a 3m jordan logo and 23 outline, smoked soles and white speckles on the teeth part of the midsole :smokin PHOTOSHOP EXPERTS HOOK IT UP! lol

JB is straight trolling us with this shoe....that purple sole is 
sick.gif
....if these release I will laugh my *** off 

paint the midsoles black and the shark teeth light grey, and you have a dope CW. simple as that.

Nahhhh i will pass i love jordan 5's but this and the valentines day 5's are the ugliest ones i have saw

Yeah no thanks, if they had any sense they would release the blackouts instead of these.

Back
Top Bottom