Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

JB just re-release the f***ing Metallic 5's.
mean.gif

These aren't looking that good to me and I love almost any shoe that is black/white. I'll wait for some on feet pictures or better pics though.

These aren't looking that good to me and I love almost any shoe that is black/white. I'll wait for some on feet pictures or better pics though.
Yeah me too. It's still early too. I'm hoping for a couple changes, mainly the lining and the sole.

Welp...IF those V's release on Black Friday, I'll FINALLY be able to get that 50" tv for $500 that i've been passing on the last few years.

But someone on the first page said it and I agree...The last few black friday releases have been certified classics...I'm not so sure that JB would risk such a big retail day on a questionable shoe. So I'm really not sold that these are going to be the 2013 Black Friday release.

As far as the 2 pics that are floating around...the 2nd pic is better than the first, but honestly, they're both buns mcgee. The first sample is way beyond saving. They need to just give them joints to Craig Sager, let him interview KG again, and let KG tell him to just burn them too.

The second sample COULD be ok if they use the same material from the Olive V (which I STILL don't know what that material is...and I have the damn shoes...)

Bottom line...Oreo IV's were dope...Oreo VI's were pretty nice...Let's just wrap it up with those. This is gonna be like the south beach colorway (on EVERY effin shoe) and the cement print (also on EVERY effin shoe)

Peace.

Welp...IF those V's release on Black Friday, I'll FINALLY be able to get that 50" tv for $500 that i've been passing on the last few years.

But someone on the first page said it and I agree...The last few black friday releases have been certified classics...I'm not so sure that JB would risk such a big retail day on a questionable shoe. So I'm really not sold that these are going to be the 2013 Black Friday release.

As far as the 2 pics that are floating around...the 2nd pic is better than the first, but honestly, they're both buns mcgee. The first sample is way beyond saving. They need to just give them joints to Craig Sager, let him interview KG again, and let KG tell him to just burn them too.

The second sample COULD be ok if they use the same material from the Olive V (which I STILL don't know what that material is...and I have the damn shoes...)

Bottom line...Oreo IV's were dope...Oreo VI's were pretty nice...Let's just wrap it up with those. This is gonna be like the south beach colorway (on EVERY effin shoe) and the cement print (also on EVERY effin shoe)

Peace.
You might be on to something, but I think people are underestimating this shoe.  However If all else fails, just announce they're "limited" and it's a wrap!

Peace.
Im going with my source... He said Lightning 4's go into production in the next 30 - 60 days...... He has been about 85% right on info...

Im going with my source... He said Lightning 4's go into production in the next 30 - 60 days...... He has been about 85% right on info...
Bright Yellow shoes on Black Friday would def be a switch up, and I'm NOT knocking the idea either.  Which ever direction they go, I hope it's not a home run.  I'd like tp spend this Black Friday away from the mall or the Macbook.  With that said, I had a question for you Kamuekcmo.  Just out of curiosity, how many 11's (not including the lows) should we be anticipating in 2013?

With all the releases this year, I don't know I'm really going to NEED to cop these. I feel like there's a lot better coming out this year, but I do have an affinity for wearing black so I may cop when official pics come out.
eyes.gif

Did your source say the Lightnings are going to be the Black Friday shoe? Cuz if so, that would make sense and I would believe it. The Lightnings would definitely sell out and there's some obvious marketing layups with the "Black Friday" and "Lightning"...easy on the advertising/marketing department.

Yea, Kame...I'm with you

Did your source say the Lightnings are going to be the Black Friday shoe? Cuz if so, that would make sense and I would believe it. The Lightnings would definitely sell out and there's some obvious marketing layups with the "Black Friday" and "Lightning"...easy on the advertising/marketing department.

Yea, Kame...I'm with you
I think that was what he was saying before when he dropped the information on what's releasing in the Holidays?

EDIT: His exact words . "Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks..."

Last edited:
Bet the date gets pushed back... I can see it on black fridays their notorious for putting out some Hot shoes out around that time when everyones pockets are filled with money just in time for the holidays too.... but why this shoe on a black friday my mind is guessing......

Back
Top Bottom