Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

This is the exact face I'm making looking at these pics
roll.gif

not feeling these.

I was hoping for a bigger release on black friday like bred 1 or sum like that.

Need to see some more actual pics of these before I can make up my mind..... but I'd rather they scrap these and release the Lightnings instead :smokin

If they change the sock liner to black and put more black on the midsole and a few more paint speckles then these wouldn't be so bad

I'm already not a fan of 5s and for them to be in an Oreo colorway.... No Thank You.! Grapes and Laney's only 5s for me.. I'll add Black Grapes to the list once they drop..

I'm already not a fan of 5s and for them to be in an Oreo colorway.... No Thank You.! Grapes and Laney's only 5s for me.. I'll add Black Grapes to the list once they drop..
Wait... Come again!?!? You just told us you're eyeing/planning to add 2 pairs (and a possible 3rd) of 5's to your sneaker rotation, yet you're NOT a fan of the fives.  That makes No sense!   I'm NOT a fan of 2's and 9's and there's NOT a single pair in any of my closets.  I guess my question to you is, why waste your money if you don't like them?

Last edited:
Wait... Come again!?!? You just told us you're eyeing/planning to add 2 pairs (and a possible 3rd) of 5's to your sneaker rotation, yet you're NOT a fan of the fives.  That makes No sense!   I'm NOT a fan of 2's and 9's and there's NOT a single pair in any of my closets.  I guess my question to you is, why waste your money if you don't like them?

I guess he means he dont like most jordan 5 colorways. If not it really dont make no sense

These are real nice. I would say these are my 2nd favourite colorway for 5s next to the fire red ones that are coming out in the fall. The 5s in the raging bull pack are both dope too lol

I guess they'll be easy to cop since everyone's hating so hard? How can straight up clean black and white look bad.. I don't know

Back
Top Bottom