Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Guess it's just me but these are my fav 5 release of the year. Super versatile and I think the ice is dope. I will wear these more than my grapes.

Just wondering if I dont pick up my pair from footlocker that I got with a guarantee ticket will this affect me when i try and get another guarantee ticket next time? Got one from finishline with a reward code so and dont want the one from footlocker anymore.

These are sitting? I'm surprised, not a fan of the colorway but I thought these will sell out. Props to those who like'd them and cop'd

these still all over in cumberland mall

saw them in person still passed just cant do it with all the heat releasing

I thought about these, just so I could give my black Metallics a break (favorite shoe), but then my good sense kicked in :lol:

Guess it's just me but these are my fav 5 release of the year. Super versatile and I think the ice is dope. I will wear these more than my grapes.
Right there with u in this one. People on here are dogging these but I guess they want color ways more like the bel airs which I didn't even try to go after. Very versatile shoes easy to wear.

I like these but it's not worth it since I already have the black grapes. These don't diverge enough from those, for my tastes at least. If the netting and sole were black I'd jump on them.

NDC is sold out. They had sizes 11-12 all the way to like 1:30. I'm surprised these didn't sell out within the first hour or 2, 5's are usually quick to go.

Last edited:
Was able to scoop a pair at my local BX for 134 (no tax). Overall I like the shoe. I don't normally wear Jordans anymore but the clerk came up to me while waiting outside and was like "you look like your here for the Jordans" :x :smh: So they basically feel in my lap and for $30 below retail...why not :rolleyes

Last edited:
Was able to scoop a pair at my local BX for 134 (no tax). Overall I like the shoe. I don't normally wear Jordans anymore but the clerk came up to me while waiting outside and was like "you look like your here for the Jordans"
sick.gif
mean.gif
So they basically feel in my lap and for $30 below retail...why not
eyes.gif
they want to get rid of them that bad?

Was able to scoop a pair at my local BX for 134 (no tax). Overall I like the shoe. I don't normally wear Jordans anymore but the clerk came up to me while waiting outside and was like "you look like your here for the Jordans" :x :smh: So they basically feel in my lap and for $30 below retail...why not :rolleyes
they want to get rid of them that bad?

I don't think it was that they wanted to get rid of them. AAFES always has sales like that on Js but it's rare they get in a release like this though. They still sold out before the doors even opened.

Back
Top Bottom