Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain

^^
Got a shirt and both hats. Didn’t see the Coach’s jacket anywhere.

At what point can we go to PayPal or our cc company for a chargeback against PSG? My package is stuck at customs because of missing paperwork, no telling if or when I’ll ever get them.

This whole PSG saga has been an abomination from start to finish.

At what point can we go to PayPal or our cc company for a chargeback against PSG? My package is stuck at customs because of missing paperwork, no telling if or when I’ll ever get them.

This whole PSG saga has been an abomination from start to finish.
You can try anytime you want--just call your CC company. With that said, I've received the missing documentation update a few times over the years and, in each case, it was inaccurate. The necessary documentation was there, it just needed to be reviewed, causing a delay of a few days.

FWIW, I'm still waiting on my pair from PSG with no plans to take any action unless it doesn't arrive in the next two weeks. It's my first time buying something other than match tickets from them online and I don't have any complaints about the process so far. Got my shipping notification less than a week after I placed my order, which is generally my window of acceptability.

Unisport shipped a couple days ago....but I have yet to receive my separate tracking email smh

I finally got tracking and it’s not overnight shipping, and I paid $276 smh

PSG is the worst site I've ever dealt with. Never again. For as much as I paid for shipping, I should have my shoes by now. Also, they've ignored every single one of my emails to them.

Psg shipped me a sz 10 instead of sz 12 I ordered....sooo mad right now

Bro I ordered a size 10 from JD Sports. What I didn't now is that it's UK sizing. Would you consider trading that US 10 for a US 11? It arrives later this week.

Also this purchase was definitely an impulse purchase. I really didn't want the 5 but I really wanted to see if I could actually get through on JDSports. It was more of a test per se. Live and learn like rooster mentioned above

PSG is the worst site I've ever dealt with. Never again. For as much as I paid for shipping, I should have my shoes by now. Also, they've ignored every single one of my emails to them.
pro sports direct is awful as well
I think it’s safe to say we all learned a valuable lesson with this release
But this is what happens when snkrs is our only option :lol:
THIS.

Need a sz12 sry bro feel your pain

Bro I ordered a size 10 from JD Sports. What I didn't now is that it's UK sizing. Would you consider trading that US 10 for a US 11? It arrives later this week.

Also this purchase was definitely an impulse purchase. I really didn't want the 5 but I really wanted to see if I could actually get through on JDSports. It was more of a test per se. Live and learn like rooster mentioned above

Almost ordered from PSG but it kept telling me no shipping to the US. Worked out better because I got my pair for retail plus tax from stockx and they arrive Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom