Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain

Kind of strange but I can't log into my PSG account anymore, I emailed them asking if they could cancel my order earlier in the day. Not sure if this means It's cancelled cause they aren't even recognizing my login anymore lol.

13 minutes late this morning which means I hit up StockX for $65 over retail. These are grail status to me because I need the metallic 5 and this is way better than those to me.

this has been the reason I wanted these as well. I've always wanted the metallic Vs just never got them add in the fact that I am a huge soccer fan and soccer being my favorite sport makes these a tier higher for me than the metallics

this has been the reason I wanted these as well. I've always wanted the metallic Vs just never got them add in the fact that I am a huge soccer fan and soccer being my favorite sport makes these a tier higher for me than the metallics

i like turtles

I got W on 2 pair size 11 . One SNKRS app and the other from SNS . Dm me if you need

SNKRS app has been good to me as of late.... so either A I’m lucky or B fake sellouts across the board..... either way I’m happy I got them and congrats to all who hit!!!

Kind of strange but I can't log into my PSG account anymore, I emailed them asking if they could cancel my order earlier in the day. Not sure if this means It's cancelled cause they aren't even recognizing my login anymore lol.

They did the same to me. I cancelled yesterday only because I didn't realize it was going to be $276. My paypal didn't factor in shipping cost and after I paid I saw it was that high. I didn't want to pay resell prices. So I decided to cancel. I can't even login now.

Welp, just checked my bank account. Money taken out. Looks like they are sending the shoes. Oh well.

Someone said here that they have gotten shipping email from psg coming dhl I haven’t gotten anything and if you canceled maybe they’ll refund you

SNKRS app has been good to me as of late.... so either A I’m lucky or B fake sellouts across the board..... either way I’m happy I got them and congrats to all who hit!!!

I think releases have just been easier to get across the board lately because of less demand / more supply.

Someone said here that they have gotten shipping email from psg coming dhl I haven’t gotten anything and if you canceled maybe they’ll refund you

I hope so. It looked as if I was going to pay $240 something. A little cheaper than if I ordered from Nike. I was ok with that...but after I placed the order I saw in my paypal it was $276. I didn't like that at all. Hopefully they refund. If not, it's a lesson learned.

weird how 3 min after release they showed up as sold out on my end but people were copping 20 minutes later

thats how you know Nike doesn't want me to win on their BS app
Yeah saw your post earlier and thought you were size 12.5. That was the only size sold out at that moment...

Order got canceled from Nike and no notification of it. Spoke with rep said there was a billing issue and they tried to contact me. I didn’t get ****. Smh nike....

Back
Top Bottom