Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Red or white laces?
G]
[/IMG]

I switched my pair to the red laces and will probably wear it with the red for a few times...Its different and it adds color to an all white shoe...OG colorway with a twist.! :smokin

Why does it matter that shoes sit in certain areas? Really no hate, just wanna know why I see these post in all the un-hyped shoe topics.

Thats a shame...people cant just buy what they like and pass on what they dont. These are on my top 5 list, very happy they were easy to get

I really need to pay better attention to this thread. Missed another restock smh

Why does it matter that shoes sit in certain areas? Really no hate, just wanna know why I see these post in all the un-hyped shoe topics.
These were un-hyped? Last time I checked, Fire Red Vs were an OG colorway and lets face it, people love OG colorways. I myself love this colorway but something about these retros look off to me, causing me to pass. Not the fact that they're sitting, or they weren't limited or some ****. I don't care if people think these are cool or not, I'm not copping because I don't like the way they look.

And it matters because maybe somebody lives in my area and wants to get them because they DIDN'T sit in THEIR area. All other stores in the mall are sold out, presumably at all other malls around here but that Footlocker still has that pair on display. I observed it and decided to post about it. It's a forum, isn't that what forums are for?

No anger or hate in this post btw.

Red or white laces?
G][/IMG]
IMO red laces dont EVER go good with a mainly white upper i mean the black toes have white in the upper but the black and red override the white so thats why it looks fine with red but i only think they look good with red laces if its the black tongue pe again adding the fact and mainly white and red laces dont mix... IMO

At the end of the day its on ya feet and up to you

Last edited:

I always wonder why they don't mention exactly where they're sitting, so it can help out other people who might want a pair or who want to double up.

And if you stay in Bismark North Dakota, should it be a surprise?

I always wonder why they don't mention exactly where they're sitting, so it can help out other people who might want a pair or who want to double up.

And if you stay in Bismark North Dakota, should it be a surprise?
That's what I'm saying...it's not helpful and it's pointless. 

I think it's the blue tinted sole. I like the aged look on my V's so I skipped on these and rock my CDP's faithfully

Back
Top Bottom