Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

for those in the bay area and still need a size 10.5, i will not be picking my pair tomorrow at Nike SF (won 2 raffles at the mall close to my place) just show up before 4 pm to get first dibs on those
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I live in Orlando, which is just as big as DC.

We have hype here, like crazy, but nobody would be going crazy over these around here.

hard to believe...when i was in Miami for a Jordan release it was crazy, I would assume Orlando is the same. the hype dont seem like a lot over here but I know what time it is for real. People fakin like they dont want em but they do....

SoCal BS, I strike out on 3! This Dipsh*t has 15 RSVPd

smack him out and rough his tickets how the hell did he get 15 though? thats that BS for real he needs to get took for them jonts real live. then he charging $225 id be like nah manim giving you $200 at most jsut for your efforts you takin that and if not im takin your tix

hard to believe...when i was in Miami for a Jordan release it was crazy, I would assume Orlando is the same. the hype dont seem like a lot over here but I know what time it is for real. People fakin like they dont want em but they do....
those who are saying they don't want these are same poeple e camping on sites to get a pair
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Please don't put that JJ link trick on blast dog.. DM it. Way too many lurkers on here these days.

i jsut read what yall was saying and i figured it out on ym own its pretty easy if you pay attention. so if i could do it then anyone with any intelligence could figure it out yea dont put it on blast let everyone figure it out dont even Message nobody that jont

Weird that champs says u gotta be there at 8 to pick up guaranteed pair. Wonder why such a small window? BHM release might have something to do with this. Anyways copping these today. So far the aqua 8's, grape 5's are next in line and everything else is being skipped.

Got a size 10.  Hoping for a 10.5 in the morning since you never know how anything is going to fit and the days of trying on shoes are gone...

i jsut read what yall was saying and i figured it out on ym own its pretty easy if you pay attention. so if i could do it then anyone with any intelligence could figure it out yea dont put it on blast let everyone figure it out dont even Message nobody that jont
Lol u say u figured it out but haven't had the chance to see if its successful....wait til the next release and let me kno if it worked lol

Good luck to everyone in the morning, and congrats to the jj crew. Im sleeping late tomorrow, i'll see those black tongues in the fall.

Can't wait to grab these, should be an easy cop, both spots at my mall have 2 FSRs and I live in a small town [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Good luck to everyone else who wants to cop

Back
Top Bottom