Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

You're entire post is admitting you understood what I said and that you are just trying to pick a fight. Keep on saying you weren't the one who threw the first punch but I didn't throw the first insult out, your entire post was disrespectful as you knew the intent of my post (obviously for the 3rd time there is only one planet) and obviously there is a planet full of collectors. You are now back tracking trying to explain stuff that you didn't even post, I replied to this post

"nah right thread. just didnt think people would cop 5s without laces lol"

with this

"There is an entire planet of people collecting sneakers plus resellers, if the shoe is limited and is a decent release it will be gone from the original point of sales pretty quickly."

and then you just had to insult me by saying is there another planet or is the entire world now sneaker collectors? whatever, you can put words in my mouth and you can insult me but if i do the same it's not cool. You sir are a huge hypocrite.

i didnt insult you until you insulted me. just cause you got in your feels over a simple response, does not mean i insulted you. however your sensitive behind takes a simple statement, is out of my control. you just need to sack up, in that regards.

the first thing u did when you arrived in ya feels, was get at my IQ. u didnt even put ya bags down. u just arrived in ya feelings and took off and took shots at my IQ and my thousands of posts.

i bet my IQ is higher than yours tho.

365 days in a year x 4 years = 1460 days
5938 posts / 1460 days = roughly 4.1 posts a day.

i average 4 posts a day. so much for you trying to insinuate something bad about me simply cause i have that many posts eh? you obv didnt think things thru before you tried to use my postcount against me.

you did exactly what a simpleton would do. you looked for the first thing on your screem that you could use against me. lames resort to talking about join date, or postcount, as if any of those means anything at all.

and youre lamer if you try to use 1 of those and STILL end up looking bad cause it didnt work out.

Last edited:
I was able to cop off snkrs. If I don’t like them I’ll just return back to Nike. Gonna have Popeyes tonight and catch FPOBA re-runs lol

latest.gif

Your long responses full of insults prove my point. You also ignore my first response to you that was not insulting that I QUOTED to prove it was you who was the instigator, It was you who started in on it by dogging my semantics that you understood ,you just chose to pick a fight instead. You put words in my mouth again about the post count because you didn't understand what i was saying, i was straight up implying your post count is high because you post needlessly as you did in this thread. BTW you also insulted everyone who bought this shoe saying anyone who bought a laceless shoe is not as smart as you are....

One of us bought the shoes and contributed something to the thread other than negativity, the other one didn't. hmmm......the other insults everyone who bought the shoe in the thread saying they aren't as smart as him.

So salty, got an L on SNKRS. I feel like I'm one of the few who actually loved these and wanted to wear them. If anyone doesn't want their size 13, oop me please!

:lol: man the release already over, there's no point in sneak dissing.

those who wanted copped, those who didn't passed, and as always at least a few who wanted them got left out in the cold.

i had issues from the jump with the essential design change and am cool waiting for a "real" og pair with shoe laces, but i don't hate on anyone who wanted these and/or got them, congrats, enjoy.

those who grabbed multiples, maybe make for a dope fresh prince costume this upcoming halloween?

Reactions: ARK
Copped. Im gonna order grape lace locks then take it to the shoe repair shop to get the tongue cut and lace holes punched out professionally. Will be rocking next summer with laces.

these are FIRE, look amazing in person!!!!

I had the OG grapes in 4th grade, so its nice to get a pair as close to og as we ever had of these!!!

Last edited:
Got lucky as I ended up grabbing a pair from Livestock Canada online after striking out on SNKRS. I was trying to checkout asap that I didn't know the money conversion between CAD and USD lol. It said something like $269 CAD. I was like what the heck whatever that is and checked out. Got notification my card got charged a total of $208. That's less than 20 bucks over retail, I'll take that any day.

Your long responses full of insults prove my point. You also ignore my first response to you that was not insulting that I QUOTED to prove it was you who was the instigator, It was you who started in on it by dogging my semantics that you understood ,you just chose to pick a fight instead. You put words in my mouth again about the post count because you didn't understand what i was saying, i was straight up implying your post count is high because you post needlessly as you did in this thread. BTW you also insulted everyone who bought this shoe saying anyone who bought a laceless shoe is not as smart as you are....

nobody chose to pick a fight except you. you chose to throw insults cause youre sensitive. my post count is high because i been here 4 years. stop still trying to use my post count, ya simpleton.

wanna talk about needless? youre needlessly crying in here.

One of us bought the shoes and contributed something to the thread other than negativity, the other one didn't. hmmm......the other insults everyone who bought the shoe in the thread saying they aren't as smart as him.

you bought the shoes. thats all u did. u contributed nothing but crying about my post cause your sensitive behind took it as an attack. if i wanted to insult you, id straight up do it, like i been doing after u wanna attack me. nobody is scared of u to be throwing sublims at you.

keep hanging onto that last line. this the 2nd time u did it in 2 consecutive posts. ya drowning and ya lowkey looking for people to jump in and get at me for ya, cause the postcount thing didnt pan out.

this is my last response to ya. unlike you, im not a keyboard nancy. i cant do this back and forth all day like you can. i dont got the Hall of Fame Crying Badge like you do.

just man up and do better in life. cause this aint it chief.

(watch this moron respond with a paragraph still, like im gonna read it and got time to entertain a female all day)

Last edited:
back on topic before all the needless crying.....

imo, i think any1 who missed out on a pair of these today, would be able to cop for mid, maybe even low $200s after all the pairs get delivered. theyre already around mid 200s on stockx right now

oh gee lace locks, were black but I'm not sure what color the baby jumpman on them was. lmk if u find out. thx

nobody chose to pick a fight except you. you chose to throw insults cause youre sensitive. my post count is high because i been here 4 years. stop still trying to use my post count, ya simpleton.

wanna talk about needless? youre needlessly crying in here.

you bought the shoes. thats all u did. u contributed nothing but crying about my post cause your sensitive behind took it as an attack. if i wanted to insult you, id straight up do it, like i been doing after u wanna attack me. nobody is scared of u to be throwing sublims at you.

keep hanging onto that last line. this the 2nd time u did it in 2 consecutive posts. ya drowning and ya lowkey looking for people to jump in and get at me for ya, cause the postcount thing didnt pan out.

this is my last response to ya. unlike you, im not a keyboard nancy. i cant do this back and forth all day like you can. i dont got the Hall of Fame Crying Badge like you do.

just man up and do better in life. cause this aint it chief.

This whole post proves my point, you only see what you want to see...you are a huge hypocrite, i'll just keep repeating it. the rules you set only apply to everyone else and not you. Your cognitive dissonance is real, you project a lot also. You know nothing about me yet you keep trying to pile up insults attacking all kinds of aspects about me lol, yet I'm the problem, if you didn't have the time then why post? You post way more than i do BTW, i'm not even close to hitting your average. This is the most i've ever spoken on here, yet i'm the "keyboard nancy" (notice the insults again). As long as you keep responding with your incessant an unnecessary insults i'll keep posting back how much of a hypocrite you are. if anyone is crying on this thread it's you, complaining about no laces yet posting in a thread you have no intentions to buy, ignored from here on out

Last edited:
I actually took a L on SNRKS but came through with the W on Social Status. Just hate I had to pay shipping when their store is literally 20 mins. away. I hate that store but it's the only one in Charlotte that gets everything. Nevertheless I'm happy about the purchase. Laces coming soon...

Last edited:
Just went back like 5 min ago and a 9.5 popped back up, i was able to get the order through fingers crossed they don't hit me with a cancelation!!....good looking for the link

Cancellation has two L's. Take the first L you got dished earlier and put it in the the word correctly...JK!!! :lol::lol:

Sometimes it's like that on SNKR app... A lot of folks give in after the first hour... But then miraculously sizes pop back up that didn't quite get pushed through the system... Keep refreshing and ya bound to see something...

Back
Top Bottom