Air Jordan 5 Retro- White/Metallic Silver Releasing April 4, 2015

Glad to see no hype. Just started a new job so i won't get paid until next week. Hopefully i can scoop em close to retail

the 5s are definitely my top 5 in my favorite jordans just dont have a proper number in which they place... but i love this model definitely.... with that being said this shoe will be copped... although its plain they are still dope and i remember the original retro and not copping and wish i did but now i have that chance and will not pass up again... this is like the white on white af1s but for jordans :pimp:

What up fam's just got word my gf allowing me to copp these V's,didn't like them at first but looking at them again,what was I thinking?? This is a nice looking white shoe with the blue sole and the tumble leather on toe cap, bring it I'm in

if these sell out then i'm going to blame it on these 14 year old kids who should be buying some damn Lebrons instead of Jordans.

No call from HOH in the Houston Galleria. Also no email from Sheikh at the Galleria either! Ugh....I didnt think the demand would be there

Just curious, why is the air Jordan upside down on these? Usually on the 5s it's right side up, and the 2000 were right side up, anyone know why they did this?

Can't say for sure but a lot of times the change some subtle details to differentiate them from previous retros

Just curious, why is the air Jordan upside down on these? Usually on the 5s it's right side up, and the 2000 were right side up, anyone know why they did this?
When V's originally released it was cool to flip your tongue down (forward). So when you did that the AJ was readable instead of being upside down. And on most V's, and IV's for that matter, they're not rightside up. They are as this shoe is

Last edited:
Not 100% sure I want these but Ima cop them and hold on to it a bit. If I decide I dont want it, I'll flip it here for face value.

Thank God I got the call and didn't have to rely on Willowbrook. My ticket number #ended in #746 for Hoh and the winning # was 846,so I would've had to wait till the end and then back to the top before I got my pair

Thank God for hookups

My local shop already got these early but he pushing them for 250.

He doesn't let me take pictures though, seems kind of fishy.

Thank God I got the call and didn't have to rely on Willowbrook. My ticket number #ended in #746 for Hoh and the winning # was 846,so I would've had to wait till the end and then back to the top before I got my pair

Thank God for hookups

That's good you got hooked up. What store are they doing that type of raffle? Seems a bizarre way to do it. I am nervous about next weeks raffle, I may have to hit up 5-6 malls to have shot. I think Sharpstown will get the most pairs.

Back
Top Bottom