Air jordan 5 top 3 mock up 2020

Managed to get my TTS and 2 half up since I heard sizing is different from FR V’s and hoping the correct size isn’t cancelled. The goal is only 1.

I was able to get through twice on the foot apps so try there if desktop is still getting botted to death.

I just randomly was able to add a size 11 on Foot locker. don't want it. If you do, I'd try the footsites.

Hope everyone that wants it can easily get it.
1592668747191.jpeg

1592668821022.jpeg

They’re sold out. I wonder if JB is doing a supply/demand experiment?

I honestly believe they’re holding back supply since the pandemic has totally screwed up everything! I think as the year continues, you’re going to see restocks of the releases from the last few months pop up! Just think, the Fire Red Vs and DMP VIs have restocked countless number of times!

Since I don’t plan on copping another release for a while I did grab another pair on SNKRS this morning. First time since coming back to Jordans that I’ve been able to get a win so maybe this is a sign they will be around long enough for discount.
1592682012289.jpeg

Checked out at around 1 PM CST on FTA and got the Hare 6s as well. Is the "We're getting your Footaction order ready" email confirmation? I've never hit on a launch release online.

Back
Top Bottom