Air Jordan 6/17 Countdown Pack - White/Red Air Jordan XX3 - Gentry Humphrey - VIDEO - UPDATED PT 3

Ill throw it here as well for those that don't check out the first post.

Peace.

MaZe

interesting how gentry does have the ability to recognize what he calls the "sacredness" of the brand meanwhile he allows things like air jordanfusions or the new olympic 6s and 7s, he seems to be much of a hypocrite

haha, MaZe gave us a shoutout. loved it. thanks, MaZe, enjoyed part III. looking forward to the big finale. nice work! enjoyed the talk of the fusions.

i understand where gentry is coming from. i just wish he would make the OG's more traditional.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

haha, MaZe gave us a shoutout. loved it. thanks.
Of course. I have to show some love to the NT community.

MaZe

loved the NT shoutout. BIG UPS MAZE

admittedly hearing gentry speak sort of makes sense. he doesnt want to over saturate retro's and he knows
most people style in their j's instead of hooping. But then i look at pics of olympic 6's and all those "mixers"
and i go back to hating the man. All in all great vid.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

haha, MaZe gave us a shoutout. loved it. thanks.
Of course. I have to show some love to the NT community.

MaZe
Thanks for the video and shout out man, keep up the good work. As far as Gentry is concerned, he gave us a typical business response I expected.

as much as I hate some of the stuff that comes out, I understand where he is coming from....good looks on the vids.

I'll just re-post my comments left on KATC:

"Fair enough. Hearing Gentry's explanation for the fusions, Spiz'ikes, and retro + colorways makes business sense. I can't be mad at him. Ithink the brother is doing big things and should be commended for his effort. Gentry gets way too much unnecessary hate. Alot of these headz that think theycould do a better job then Gentry would probably run the brand into the ground."

Great vid. Wish we could have heard him answer questions about the lack of quality on recent retros. But thanks a lot for the videos.

shoot. if i had gentry's job i would definitely sell real jordan's with real shapes and fabric exactly to the real thing and do it for all the seriesof jordans rather than cutting corners to make more money for the folks that care less of jordans.......

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

shoot. if i had gentry's job i would definitely sell real jordan's with real shapes and fabric exactly to the real thing and do it for all the series of jordans rather than cutting corners to make more money for the folks that care less of jordans.......

and the company would sink. i don't know why it is so hard to comprehend that JB is a business intent on making $$$$$$$. do you really think thatpeople outside of NIKETALK/ISS and whoever else really cares about "og" colors, shapes, wings,meshes,nubuck,leather,suede? all they know is they aregetting a chance to buy a pr of jordans.

I understand where gentry is comin from..but honestly he is a butcherin a classic shoe just to make an extra buck..honestly a year from now the Air JordanFusion will not have made the impact that they thought it would have..sure it is selling..but it does not appeal to the real jordan collector..it appeals tothe people that just wanna cop just cause it is a Jordan...

Gentry makes a good point about why they are releasing Fusions, Spiz'kie, etc...

Also, thanks for the shout out MaZe
pimp.gif

WHY DIDNT YOU ASK HIM WHY RETROS ARE SO LOW IN QUALITY?????????????????????????????????????????????????? AND YES IMMAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Maze you are much appreciated! If you can do me a favor,the next time you see Gentry ask him if he received the priority mail package about a year and a halfto 2 years or so ago from niketalk member t2dae1.I would really appreciate it bro.

He says that from the business side they create these colorways for the new generation and to make money? I dont see these shoes selling too well as comparedto the retros. He knows damn well that an og colorway of lets say v's or vi's will sell out very quickly as oppose to these fusions. Wouldnt they getmore money releasing what the people want?

This is a monumental video series for NT.

For many of us, this has helped to determine whether we will continue trusting, respecting, and anticipating the future decisions of JB.

Quite possibly one of the greatest contributions made to the board.

Thanks MaZe, I look forward to watching the remaining segments.

Back
Top Bottom