Air Jordan 6 "Black Cat" To Release 12/31/16

I REALLY hope jb is trolling and these got leaked to turn away hypebeasts. On rd, they need to surprise us and drop pairs without holes.

I REALLY hope jb is trolling and these got leaked to turn away hypebeasts. On rd, they need to surprise us and drop pairs without holes.

uswIwvWX76loSj4SSI7m8zV9VG5wOKem7Y-4Zcx8fSUlHjGmUDs4t42HESkq0-5IVDrR5PNWRWNUYyJ1NYS8o_NXUxbVBBocLvVWUSJZq9hhW6wltD3czIieM4p53EV-HtAsMcVas93UAtM6UhQ-4vO3y_sKUNxdHAECHabCGjkmAARz5-XNWMM963DATRExi-lGu2oGszQEL60HKibeRcbuQKZ-EpWVxRQF3dDXUC7WxbeDFg06PZwIRYiesV2u2xLt3pPOWydK8j7O20HD29a6Hnsbp9xvU_BhyC4E6mgl5k_Q-P9BwhSioD6wSMB-Nep7nrYyTyKxPRrdExosPoJ-tcGkw42mdIHoKIvHWX2AhvRRxiLS5qVVxJX769uXZV51S_T9sf5igCrHvEvfteh7jNe0ZNnNGytlRyRz3n_XGem7PULpPN3JcVZ1dpwAPD9yuccKJ9DJSJdIKsZKjws4LYQUzJFCuGsuaEPOMF8__NOUGSK1vvrjrt96zm1jgJO_3mNclB8vU8Uv4uU3IUDai1MgCa6v1XEIu_qvfZiGJlDekJKT63hbxnW4IY5VS-778mpT0SpNiT9wyP2iLSbksuhvn-A=w1056-h720-no

I'm still waiting for a response :lol:
When I think of black cat I automatically associate the shoe with suede or nubuck which this one lacks, also the all over perforated leather just reminds me of tire treads. Then the reflective laces would be self explanatory in comparison to a motorcycle or a race track. I don't think it was a stretch at all to bring up the "Motorsport" theme with these. View media item 2115062Picture only for reference, I don't believe this was actually used on the track.

When I think of black cat I automatically associate the shoe with suede or nubuck which this one lacks, also the all over perforated leather just reminds me of tire treads. Then the reflective laces would be self explanatory in comparison to a motorcycle or a race track. I don't think it was a stretch at all to bring up the "Motorsport" theme with these. View media item 2115062Picture only for reference, I don't believe this was actually used on the track.
Dog that's definitely a reach. Just my opinion

When I think of black cat I automatically associate the shoe with suede or nubuck which this one lacks, also the all over perforated leather just reminds me of tire treads. Then the reflective laces would be self explanatory in comparison to a motorcycle or a race track. I don't think it was a stretch at all to bring up the "Motorsport" theme with these.
Picture only for reference, I don't believe this was actually used on the track.
I could see it. Either way, the shoe is ugly. But a black motorsport 6? In like Flynn 
pimp.gif

JB had one job and it was to black out the VI model. All they had to do was copy the MS VI and just paint it all black. These were executed poorly. I'd buy them had they kept the holes only where they are supposed to be. That toebox area is just :smh: :smh: :smh:

Ya these should have just been some chrome mids. the leather and holes make it look horrible

Back
Top Bottom