Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

It's either these or the Court Purple 1s. These releases need to get spaced out much better. Wouldn't have been a problem if they dropped months ago like they were supposed to.

Bro.. if by some hand of god these sit I might have to double with that gov check LOL
I was about to post “thank you government checks” lol
We’re supposed to receive them by April 6. I’m still working and actually making more during this but the check will def help buying some shoes.

We’re supposed to receive them by April 6. I’m still working and actually making more during this but the check will def help buying some shoes.
April 6?
Where u hear that from I heard it’s gon take 3 weeks before they start sending out payments

I can’t WAIT for these to drop! I hope these are readily available EVERYWHERE!
Where did you hear that from? I heard 3 weeks minmum for the people who have direct deposit and the ones who still use checks probably not till sometime in May or later
April 6?
Where u hear that from I heard it’s gon take 3 weeks before they start sending out payments
Yeah exactly and thats for people with direct deposit. If you still get your govt payments through checks then your probably not getting it till May the soonest.

Bro.. if by some hand of god these sit I might have to double with that gov check LOL

So you think 150 million people are getting a check in a week or two?

200.gif

^direct deposit you get the money quicker than if they mail it... don’t matter to me cause I ain’t getting ish... :smh:

Is it true that these and the denim’s have more air than usual in the encapsulated Nike Air unit? Sorry I could probably word that differently but I’m sure you know what I’m asking. Thank you.

Same... I wouldn't think any Jordan retro would have more or less cushioning than the next. True for PEs but not GRs...

If anything, they're finally making the PU softer again so you can actually feel the air unit that's there.

They need to do what they did what the anniversary Air Max 90s this year, they have the exact same tooling and they feel amazing.

does anyone go a half size down in 6s?

went tts in my infrareds and im considering going down a half size if I end up copping these

Back
Top Bottom