Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Well also people been out of work for weeks now, if things get back to “normal” people will have little spending money since they have to catch up on bills and such. Could be pushed back further to give people time for disposal income
If this is the case, Nike needs to release these and take a loss. Its gonna be months before the economy gets right. At this point the numbers keep rising. No telling when "normal" will ever occur. Folks are in the hole already with not being able to pay Bill's. That stimulus check isnt covering months of lost wages. Itll be the past the summer before we see some relief.

Even after that, people will be saving money trying to build there accounts back up.

Release the shoes Nike and stop waiting until you thinks folk will have money...lol...

I probably will get boo’d 😂. But at this point, delay them until January 2021 for the 15th anniversary.🤷🏿‍♂️
giphy (7).gif

A lot of areas are on lockdown. Which means malls are closed since they aren't considered "essential" and are known to have large gatherings of people. A lot of stores had already received their shipments since the date was originally 4/4. So there's thousands of locations with this shoe in inventory that can't even open their doors to sell them, which renders releases and raffles pointless.

Now if Nike hadn't already shipped inventory out to stores they could have cancelled it, hoarded all the pairs, and made it an NDC exclusive and sold them all on SNKRS lol but at this point everything is day-to-day and I assume they want everyone to have equal access to a big GR at the same time.

Yeah we just extended our stay at home order in Houston until April 30th here I Houston. From everything my wife and I have read, we’re not even close to being in the thick of it yet here. We’re both teachers and schools have been shut down since March 16th and now aren’t supposed to go back until May 5th. We’re basically expecting to not finish the school year.

There were EU sites that released early so it’s very possible he could’ve copped from there or one of the reseller apps

this is the one shoe that got pushed back that i'm happy i got early

only wish i got the 5's and purple 1's
but didn't want to jump on the dirty subway that passes stops where the most cases for coronavirus are in nyc

sneakers are not worth risking your life and their are other things I need money for now now the same damn shoes I’ve been buying over and over for the past 20+ years

Last edited:
Yeah same here
When all the retailers were having a bunch of sales I didn’t bite on anything
I’m really looking forward to these and the fire red 5’s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom