Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

No reason to lie my dude. I posted pics of a size 12 early pair that I got weeks ago a few pages back that I let go of a couple of days ago...my 12.5 personal pair came in Tuesday.
0049E741-49C7-47C1-AD55-EE4AB7038375.jpeg

Dude!!! Do us all a favor and post "DA PICS" lol... We're two weeks out and prolly wont get a release then. Snap It Up with some dope angles and shots...

Didn’t know they had the same paper as the Jordan 3. Sort of makes sense since these were supposed to release a couple weeks before the 3’s in January.

Last edited:
Via Nike⁠ SNKRS:
https://snkrs.app.link/HK5Djhldq5

Hope no further delays due to this?

Edit: But it says reopening again on Sunday.

if I didn’t take a quick look at this thread I wouldn’t have known this was Happening
but I knew this was going to happen
just like amazon.com

I know people are not going to listen to me but if you have a package coming from Nike.com cancel the order now just to keep yourself safe doesn’t matter what the shoe is

I hope the Employee or employees are OK

These big corporations and companies don’t care about anybody everything should be shut down all E Commerce should be shut down all they’re doing is just putting peoples lives at risk and for what

money once again

Last edited:
Well, Nike has been paying all of their employees since they've closed, so they clearly care about somebody.

nike only cares about their bottom line

not paying anyone would be a public relations nightmare

all these big corporations like nike and amazon.com will pay employees as the only reason it's the cost of doing business
nike loses nothing and it look like they care about their employees

great public relations win for them

John Donahoe is not getting sick either is Mark Parker or Phil Knight

what i would like to know if the packages the sick employees touched or sorted have been sent out ?

check out this nike distribution hub video in memphis tennessee

nike only cares about their bottom line

not paying anyone would be a public relations nightmare

all these big corporations like nike and amazon.com will pay employees as the only reason it's the cost of doing business
nike loses nothing and it look like they care about their employees

great public relations win for them

John Donahoe is not getting sick either is Mark Parker or Phil Knight

what i would like to know if the packages the sick employees touched or sorted have been sent out ?

check out this nike distribution hub video in memphis tennessee

Probably not after watching that video, tons of pairs getting sorted out daily.

They will just go to work wearing a mask and gloves and continue normally.

I wonder if Nike isolated who got sick and who touched what packages, but the amount of product going out daily, seems impossible.

The virus can only remain on a cardboard surface for up to 24 hours, it’s extremely unlikely that someone ordering online from anywhere will be infected through transmission from a warehouse/distribution worker. Maybe if it was Amazon two-hour prime delivery, or if your delivery driver sneezed on it before drop off...

Some of y’all need to get your facts straight, and I’m just talking in general.

Most of packages from Nike come from Indiana now a days

the same thing will happen there

nikes employees 1000s of people at these shipping hubs

if someone got sick at one locations it's bound to happen somewhere else
look at amazon.com

i hope not i would not want anyone to catch this plague

The virus can only remain on a cardboard surface for up to 24 hours, it’s extremely unlikely that someone ordering online from anywhere will be infected through transmission from a warehouse/distribution worker. Maybe if it was Amazon two-hour prime delivery, or if your delivery driver sneezed on it before drop off...

Some of y’all need to get your facts straight, and I’m just talking in general.

" or if your delivery driver sneezed on it before drop off..."
your 100% correct
you also have to take into account the people who handle the package after it leaves nike before it gets into your hands

trust no one in times of uncertainty

Back
Top Bottom