Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

if I didn’t take a quick look at this thread I wouldn’t have known this was Happening
but I knew this was going to happen
just like amazon.com

I know people are not going to listen to me but if you have a package coming from Nike.com cancel the order now just to keep yourself safe doesn’t matter what the shoe is

I hope the Employee or employees are OK

These big corporations and companies don’t care about anybody everything should be shut down all E Commerce should be shut down all they’re doing is just putting peoples lives at risk and for what

money once again

Virus can’t spread effectively through cardboard my dude, that myth has been debunked long ago.

" or if your delivery driver sneezed on it before drop off..."
your 100% correct
you also have to take into account the people who handle the package after it leaves nike before it gets into your hands

trust no one in times of uncertainty

You could also just pick up the package with gloves and leave it aside for a day or two.

You could also just pick up the package with gloves and leave it aside for a day or two.

i live in a apt building in nyc so thats not an option for me

cardboard

Is it possible the contents of a package could have been contaminated by whoever packed it?
Iwasaki:
There’s definitely a possibility of contamination, but it’s much more likely that the outer cardboard itself will come into contact with a lot more people than what’s inside. And if it takes days to get to your home, whatever virus that was inside will be deactivated already.

i don't want to take a chance the outside shipping box is what concerns me

Last edited:
Yea can live on cardboard up to 24hrs. You could essentially keep the package outside, open up and remove contents, leave box there for a day or throw it out, go back inside and wash up good and be fine. The contents inside the package haven’t been touched for more than likely 3 days.

My mother works for one of the biggest pediatrics clinics in Houston. That’s straight from medical videos being sent out in the medical field here.

not paying anyone would be a public relations nightmare

all these big corporations like nike and amazon.com will pay employees as the only reason it's the cost of doing business

you mean like the other big companies that aren’t paying their employees and the thousands of layoffs that are happening because of it?

- Wipe the shipping box with disinfectant wipe outside your home, and then open it and take the jordan box out
- Wipe the jordan box down and leave near the door inside your home for a few days.
- Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds.

No matter from where I buy I always follow the same routine for sanitation:

1. Cut my packages open then dump the clean contents on my bed without touching them
2. Dispose of dirty shipping packaging
3. Go wash my hands and put the contents away with clean hands
4. ?
5. Profit

- Wipe the shipping box with disinfectant wipe outside your home, and then open it and take the jordan box out
- Wipe the jordan box down and leave near the door inside your home for a few days.
- Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds.
Thank you for your advice

you mean like the other big companies that aren’t paying their employees and the thousands of layoffs that are happening because of it?

that’s what I mean
any big corporation no matter what the businesses is should pay their employees in a time like this
Especially the lower paid employees that are on the front lines most of the time

Last edited:
Yea can live on cardboard up to 24hrs. You could essentially keep the package outside, open up and remove contents, leave box there for a day or throw it out, go back inside and wash up good and be fine. The contents inside the package haven’t been touched for more than likely 3 days.

My mother works for one of the biggest pediatrics clinics in Houston. That’s straight from medical videos being sent out in the medical field here.
thank you too g-time

Thought this was a interesting custom on NiceKicks;
1586394296282.jpeg

You can get that fixed though or swap to a new sole if you wanted.
Yeah thought about that .... tabs also broke off a while back lol... so I dont know yet... if it's an easy copp y not? If I miss out then I'm prolly going that route

Back
Top Bottom