Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive ordered from SNS a bunch of times if they dont double box they still wrap it in a bunch of bubble wrap like material so it comes perfect. Got 2 pairs from them each for $158 shipped :smokin seperate orders of course

How you get them for 158 shipped?

I might do the oval lace swap to make them look closer to the 2000s even though the midsole colors are reversed

called finishline again about my pairs on the restock. some str8 bs at this point.
said its because either my shipping/billing was different (not the case)
or because i have a pattern of ordering jordans and a lot of fraudulent activity happens with jordans.

got me like wow.

I have a pair of 10.5 that are a little big can't decide if i want to wear em or not.  Maybe I can find a 10 somewhere I hate FNL not letting you try them on RD

Man, I just went through my pairs and noticed how bad the midsole is painted. It looks like one layer of white over the blue midsole on some of them. I might do a re-painting job myself and see if I can get them to look decent. SMH JB....

Can't wait! These will be had next week!
nthat.gif
You already ordered them or you gnna order them?

I swapped my laces and it looks a lot better imo...plus yours will look different from everyone else wearing their pair right now
NEWS FLASH: IF YOU'RE TRYING TO "STAND OUT" WEARING A NEW RELEASE GR JORDAN, YOU ALREADY FAILED. WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE MALL AND SEE 20 OTHER PEOPLE WEARING THE SAME SHOE, YOU AREN'T "BREAKING KNECKS" WITH YOUR LACES.

my pair from sns shipped yesterday. got the size 11 i wanted and for below retail. now just to get rid of this sz 12 i been sitting on from FNL

edit.

wow crazy fast shipping from overseas. apparently my pair shipped on the 17th and arrived today. i just got the shipping notice today. just ordered 2 days ago from their restock. good money.

Last edited:
Bought a size 8 and 10 the morning of. Gave one to my friend and stuck with my 8but now i need a 7.5 instead of the 8. i should of def. of went down .5.

Traded my sz 13 for a sz 12 with a fellow NT'er we shipped the same day & both of our pairs are out for delivery :pimp:

Im still kind of mad I had to pass on these because i had no money for them.
but in not paying reseller prices for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom