Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried them on super comfy, still deciding on where i want the lace locks placed i might just leave them as is

called finishline again about my pairs on the restock. some str8 bs at this point.
said its because either my shipping/billing was different (not the case)
or because i have a pattern of ordering jordans and a lot of fraudulent activity happens with jordans.
got me like wow.

What does that even mean?

called finishline again about my pairs on the restock. some str8 bs at this point.
said its because either my shipping/billing was different (not the case)
or because i have a pattern of ordering jordans and a lot of fraudulent activity happens with jordans.

got me like wow.

wth hell kinda shiiii is fnl on ????

FNL is straight garbage. If I never have to order from them again I will be eternally grateful. Whether you got your pairs or not, their sourcing policy is garbage. They oversell even on restocks, just to cash in. As a customer it should concern anyone when they're entering into a contract and the seller can't even guarantee the sale. If you can't get away doing that here on NT, neither should one of the largest athletic apparel retailers.

I got raped what happened to my post count and my emails all deleted oh well wont be in the buy/sell forum anytime soon.

At least your username ported over.  Mine didn't and I had to re-create my name.......can't even buy/sell...smh

it should have ported. send me a PM with your screen name so I can look. some users had to attempt to log in a few times

I got mine last friday and it kinda pissed me off that eastbay took almost 6 days to ship the shoe. Nike ships my stuff faster and they ship for free.

Did it take 6 days to leave our warehouse or 6 to get to you? If you'd like us to check your order out and make sure it was sent in a timely manner so we can service you for any errors, please PM us with your customer and order number.

EastbayRep - Ryan

My told me that his deadstock pairs are yellowing already. This happening to anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
My told me that his deadstock pairs are yellowing already. This happening to anyone else?

This happens on DS pairs of every icy soled jordan. Depends on how they're stored and other factors, but that's life.

Last edited by a moderator:
my pair has a yelow spot too , take the paper out of the box that will help slow up the yellowing process 

yes, this shoe is not perfect. mine were already yellowing a little after a week of storage, so i wore them. **** it.

This happens on DS pairs of every icy soled jordan. Depends on how they're stored and other factors, but that's life.

They shouldn't be yellow already. Must have been how they were stored or they got wet.

My infrared VI's are fine and so are my concords.

Got my pair in my tru sz today thanks to BBALLSFINEST21 for doing the sz swap.... i thought i would have those sz 13's forever :lol:

Got my FNL pair today. Surprisingly they're in pretty good shape, zero yellowing and only a tiny mark on the heel of one of the shoes. My Sole Heaven pair had some minor yellowing.

Got my pair in from the FNL Restock, everything was good except one shoe was perfect and the other had a long a** crease on the heel. In my opinion I think it's messed up that we spend 160+ to get a brand new pair of f*****d up sneakers. I know someones gonna say "Don't buy them then." but I'm just sayin if people are gonna pay alot of money for them then the quality better damn well be up to par, we atleast deserve that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom