Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea same here, my pair also has a tiny spot of yellowing near the heel area. Whatever, no one sees it when they're on my feet

Got my pair in from the FNL Restock, everything was good except one shoe was perfect and the other had a long a** crease on the heel. In my opinion I think it's messed up that we spend 160+ to get a brand new pair of f*****d up sneakers. I know someones gonna say "Don't buy them then." but I'm just sayin if people are gonna pay alot of money for them then the quality better damn well be up to par, we atleast deserve that.

This man knows wassup... I feel ya bro

yeah they run big i normally wear 12, but got a 11.5 and i still have room in the toe box area  !!!

Got my pair in from the FNL Restock, everything was good except one shoe was perfect and the other had a long a** crease on the heel. In my opinion I think it's messed up that we spend 160+ to get a brand new pair of f*****d up sneakers. I know someones gonna say "Don't buy them then." but I'm just sayin if people are gonna pay alot of money for them then the quality better damn well be up to par, we atleast deserve that.

160 is not even top dollar for footwear. You can spend more than that and still not get a perfect shoe or sneaker.

If you don't like it, return it.

You guys complain about the quality. But keep buying. The only way to really let JB know how you feel is by hitting them in the wallet.

And that's not happening.

My pair from FNL & NDC are coming in the mail today. I wear a 10.5 but VI's always run big for me, so I copped 2 sz.10's, hope they fit alright. :nthat:

my pair from the FNL restock came in today..

they feel very sturdy... i usually wear a 11.5 but i ordered a 11 due to hearing these run big.. I still have plenty of room in the toe box...(maybe because i wear them unlaced) but whateva..

paint job is alil off.. nothing too bad.. these will be rocked soo i aint even mad!!!.. 

sidenot: box came in almost prestine condition, for those that care!

another fnl restock store. im feeling left out. :x

Same here brotha.... I kinda wanted another pair but I aint paying more then retail for it so a restock is what I needed.... but i keep missing all these dame restocks!

I usually don't do this but I need a second or third opinion....

DS 2012 olympic 6's + $50 for DS 2011 Black/cement 3's???

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom