Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Really want these, but my wallet is killing me with the Olympic Pippens, Olympic VII's coming out.

Decisions...Decisions

I think those will be easier to cop.
You may be able to cop after RD for retail.
You must not know too much about Nike basketball, those will sell out first few days guaranteed 
I agree, you will have to make a really good effort for both.

Originally Posted by KMante

I think those will be easier to cop.
You may be able to cop after RD for retail.
You must not know too much about Nike basketball, those will sell out first few days guaranteed 
I agree, you will have to make a really good effort for both.

Exactly.

Those Pippen's are going to get snatched up.  Definitely one of the most anticipated shoes of the summer.  I'm definitely going after a pair to go with my Obsidian Air More Tempo's.

Those blue soles look off on this shoe to be real.. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

New photos on MN!

MY BODY AND WALLET IS READY!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as is your post count

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
Don't know why you guys gotta get on dude even though all he did was share some new pictures and say he wants them. He's actually posting to contribute now and you keep bringing up his post count like it matters.

Originally Posted by spizike231

as is your post count

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
Don't know why you guys gotta get on dude even though all he did was share some new pictures and say he wants them. He's actually posting to contribute now and you keep bringing up his post count like it matters.
Please. Half his posts consist of smileys or "This". I'd say he has a higher post count than most vets too. In like 2 months. 

eyes.gif
Thanks for the pics Hughes.. Joints look tough
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
Please. Half his posts consist of smileys or "This". I'd say he has a higher post count than most vets too. In like 2 months. 
I understand that, but dude can't reverse the count to meet your standards. I been on here years longer than him and he almost doubled my post count in months, but I ain't mad. I doubt you'd consider me a vet, but a post count is nothing but a number last time I checked and he knows that his rocket trip to 1000 posts and beyond was a bit out of control.

I know NT is like a family and everyone gets their pile of coal but come on son, y'all get him every single time he posts.

Originally Posted by CowColor

concord level hype? maybe not? or too early to tell?

Not even close. These will probably be like the IV cement release...If its on NDC, these will be an easy cop.

eyes.gif
I understand that, but dude can't reverse the count to meet your standards. I been on here years longer than him and he almost doubled my post count in months, but I ain't mad. I doubt you'd consider me a vet, but a post count is nothing but a number last time I checked and he knows that his rocket trip to 1000 posts and beyond was a bit out of control.

I know NT is like a family and everyone gets their pile of coal but come on son, y'all get him every single time he posts.
Your right post count is only a number but that isn't really the issue. Im sure if you seen "this" and "cool bro" 8 times a page in every thread in the JB forum then you would get annoyed to. Its bad enough that yuku is trash we really don't need to clutter these threads anymore. Perfect example of how the JB forum has went down hill.

Too bad Niketown Chicago is closed for remodeling, otherwise this would've been an easy pick up there.

Now I might have to see what stores would have an easy process to purchase the shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom