Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I think those will be easier to cop.
You may be able to cop after RD for retail.
You must not know too much about Nike basketball, those will sell out first few days guaranteed 
I agree, you will have to make a really good effort for both.

Depends on where you are. I think these will be easier to get by me.

Originally Posted by 1212theory

thoughts: swap out white laces with red laces?

I could !*+* with this. The red laces from the black laser IV's on these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by bence23

Please. Half his posts consist of smileys or "This". I'd say he has a higher post count than most vets too. In like 2 months. 
I understand that, but dude can't reverse the count to meet your standards. I been on here years longer than him and he almost doubled my post count in months, but I ain't mad. I doubt you'd consider me a vet, but a post count is nothing but a number last time I checked and he knows that his rocket trip to 1000 posts and beyond was a bit out of control.

I know NT is like a family and everyone gets their pile of coal but come on son, y'all get him every single time he posts.
Your right post count is only a number but that isn't really the issue. Im sure if you seen "this" and "cool bro" 8 times a page in every thread in the JB forum then you would get annoyed to. Its bad enough that yuku is trash we really don't need to clutter these threads anymore. Perfect example of how the JB forum has went down hill.

laugh.gif
JB forum has definitely gone downhill, but I think for different reasons.

You have whats that dudes name with his mexican thug avy posting 3 new threads a day (bad ones at that), around 80 new people with like 300 posts thinkin that they knowledgeable on everything "sneakerhead" related, and every other post in threads are just "These r hot bruh, imma get em" or "hype gonna b crazy"
eyes.gif
we got bigger issues than someone who used to post too much. Call out the bigger annoyances, because the sad part is that most of the vets on this forum are encouraging it.

I understand that, but dude can't reverse the count to meet your standards. I been on here years longer than him and he almost doubled my post count in months, but I ain't mad. I doubt you'd consider me a vet, but a post count is nothing but a number last time I checked and he knows that his rocket trip to 1000 posts and beyond was a bit out of control.

I know NT is like a family and everyone gets their pile of coal but come on son, y'all get him every single time he posts.
Your right post count is only a number but that isn't really the issue. Im sure if you seen "this" and "cool bro" 8 times a page in every thread in the JB forum then you would get annoyed to. Its bad enough that yuku is trash we really don't need to clutter these threads anymore. Perfect example of how the JB forum has went down hill.

laugh.gif

You have whats that dudes name with his mexican thug avy posting 3 new threads a day (bad ones at that), around 80 new people with like 300 posts thinkin that they knowledgeable on everything "sneakerhead" related, and every other post in threads are just "These r hot bruh, imma get em" or "hype gonna b crazy"
eyes.gif
we got bigger issues than someone who used to post too much. Call out the bigger annoyances, because the sad part is that most of the vets on this forum are encouraging it.

Honestly, I've come to expect bashing on almost every post I make in this forum.
I really do try to provide info and insight (a few laughs) when I can.

I don't knock anyone on this site, not even princeofDE. Use to, but not any more. Its really not worth the energy.

I understand that I have posted a lot in a short time span, but I really love this website.

I love logging on and reading other peoples comments, because at the end of the day, we all learn from each other.

I know that I make some of the older people sick with my posting, cause I've read their comments, but I try not to let it phase me.

I admire all the people who have been doing this before me, I look up to you guys.

I really hope that sooner or later we can get over all of this "non-issue" and get back to the sneakers.

Thanks spizike231 bro, but everyone has their opinions.

I just wish that we were all a little more accepting of each other, instead of trying to one up the next man.

From here on out, I will try not to "flood" the threads with useless comments. Only ones that add to the topic, when I can.

Once my baby girl is born, I'm sure I won't be on this forum that much so I'm trying to enjoy the atmosphere with you guys while I can.

I hope I don't be the one who "ruins it" for everyone with my posts; but the one who is "likable and respectable" in this community.

At the end of the day, spizike231 is right, post count is a number.

I am really sorry that my short time on this thread has lead this way, wasn't my intention.

As I stated I just really love this forum and get on it a lot because I have a lot of free time despite being a sales associate at Macys.

But for everyone that appreciates what I bring to the table, I thank you. Its why I do it, to help you all out when I can.

Veterans on this site, thank you for inspiration, and as my passion grows and so does my knowledge, I hope I can become cool with you all.

Perhaps even off NT, because I promise you all, I really am a nice guy with good intentions. Never been the type to start drama or wind up nonsense.

We all love the kicks, so let's continue to do so in a friendly/cooperative environment.

Lets all help/teach/educate each other.

Progress is always better than regression.

- FDH

(& btw, thanks kingofny04 for the video review. Definitely copping these next month without thought.)

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Honestly, I've come to expect bashing on almost every post I make in this forum.
I really do try to provide info and insight (a few laughs) when I can.

I don't knock anyone on this site, not even princeofDE. Use to, but not any more. Its really not worth the energy.

I understand that I have posted a lot in a short time span, but I really love this website.

I love logging on and reading other peoples comments, because at the end of the day, we all learn from each other.

I know that I make some of the older people sick with my posting, cause I've read their comments, but I try not to let it phase me.

I admire all the people who have been doing this before me, I look up to you guys.

I really hope that sooner or later we can get over all of this "non-issue" and get back to the sneakers.

Thanks spizike231 bro, but everyone has their opinions.

I just wish that we were all a little more accepting of each other, instead of trying to one up the next man.

From here on out, I will try not to "flood" the threads with useless comments. Only ones that add to the topic, when I can.

Once my baby girl is born, I'm sure I won't be on this forum that much so I'm trying to enjoy the atmosphere with you guys while I can.

I hope I don't be the one who "ruins it" for everyone with my posts; but the one who is "likable and respectable" in this community.

At the end of the day, spizike231 is right, post count is a number.

I am really sorry that my short time on this thread has lead this way, wasn't my intention.

As I stated I just really love this forum and get on it a lot because I have a lot of free time despite being a sales associate at Macys.

But for everyone that appreciates what I bring to the table, I thank you. Its why I do it, to help you all out when I can.

Veterans on this site, thank you for inspiration, and as my passion grows and so does my knowledge, I hope I can become cool with you all.

Perhaps even off NT, because I promise you all, I really am a nice guy with good intentions. Never been the type to start drama or wind up nonsense.

We all love the kicks, so let's continue to do so in a friendly/cooperative environment.

Lets all help/teach/educate each other.

Progress is always better than regression.

- FDH

(& btw, thanks kingofny04 for the video review. Definitely copping these next month without thought.)
pimp.gif

A bit long-winded, but I respect that post.  It's a discussion forum people, let the man cook.

There are certainly worse offenders out there.  Can't count how many threads have simple "copped" replies in them.

Just do you.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

One of the realest posts I've seen in a while on here bro.
pimp.gif

Jokes and fun posts are great for the forum don't trip off of that. I'm sure you got it down now, I haven't seen you overposting at all lately.

As for the baby girl, congratulations homie. I'm sure she'll be rockin some heat like I know my kid will when the time comes.

Just tired of seeing all of this hate on someone who isn't even doin anything wrong to deserve it. Smh

Spizike: I feel you 110%. I treat NT like its a nine to five these days. I clock in, do what i need to do, and clock out. We both agree that 80% of the kids that have joined in the past 6months to a year will be gone soon as they find their new hotness. Then we can all get back to business.

FDH: Bravo! You went from reposting every gif on the internet to, to laying the wall of text smack down. I didn't read it, frankly it made me dizzy, but i'm sure you have a point in there somewhere, and thats all that matters!

Anywhooo, peep SneakGeekZ RIR's.
Look up the youtube video to see higher res

Messin around with those Chinatown specials again! tisk tisk

capturesqf.jpg

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Spizike: I feel you 110%. I treat NT like its a nine to five these days. I clock in, do what i need to do, and clock out. We both agree that 80% of the kids that have joined in the past 6months to a year will be gone soon as they find their new hotness. Then we can all get back to business
This is true. I feel like Jordan's are a fad for the youngins........like baggy jeans, skinny jeans, snap backs, and any other thing these kids want to take up. Thing is most these youngins don't know the man or ever saw him play much less know the history behind some of these shoes. They a joke. Like Biggie said "I been in this +*%! since 92", still remember being in sixth grade and rocking them 8s.......Hell I still remember coming him coming into his own and beating the Lakers where the famous dunk to layup happened. Hell I even got to see him play once. I am sure you ogs have way more than me but at least we got something in common as far as knowing the history. These youngins dont know squat. It is ridiculous.

I like these VI's...but I decided to get the Olympic Pippens and Olympic VII's.

Good luck to all of you who are copping these.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

One of the realest posts I've seen in a while on here bro.
pimp.gif

Jokes and fun posts are great for the forum don't trip off of that. I'm sure you got it down now, I haven't seen you overposting at all lately.

As for the baby girl, congratulations homie. I'm sure she'll be rockin some heat like I know my kid will when the time comes.

Just tired of seeing all of this hate on someone who isn't even doin anything wrong to deserve it. Smh

Thanks bro, I really appreciate it!
pimp.gif

& thanks to everyone for reading that long post (
laugh.gif
) & giving me props.

I'm just here like the rest of us all.

happy.gif

Anyways, I'm really excited for these!

I picked up a USA/Olympic LONDON Ralph Lauren Polo shirt that'll go perfect with these.

If you guys wanna see the shirt, I can upload the pics.

Spizike: I feel you 110%. I treat NT like its a nine to five these days. I clock in, do what i need to do, and clock out. We both agree that 80% of the kids that have joined in the past 6months to a year will be gone soon as they find their new hotness. Then we can all get back to business.

FDH: Bravo! You went from reposting every gif on the internet to, to laying the wall of text smack down. I didn't read it, frankly it made me dizzy, but i'm sure you have a point in there somewhere, and thats all that matters!

capturesqf.jpg
Glad that another old poster on here agrees with me, seeing as everyone else just leaves it be.

Man, those RIRs are all bad, but the quality looks decent. Randy is getting good
nerd.gif
We gotta watch out now. Legit check forum is gonna explode with Air Randy's Breds this December.. Aphex we need to prepare our mental wellness.
laugh.gif

capturesqf.jpg
Glad that another old poster on here agrees with me, seeing as everyone else just leaves it be.

Man, those RIRs are all bad, but the quality looks decent. Randy is getting good
nerd.gif
We gotta watch out now. Legit check forum is gonna explode with Air Randy's Breds this December.. Aphex we need to prepare our mental wellness.
laugh.gif
LMFAO!
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom