Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Your right post count is only a number but that isn't really the issue. Im sure if you seen "this" and "cool bro" 8 times a page in every thread in the JB forum then you would get annoyed to. Its bad enough that yuku is trash we really don't need to clutter these threads anymore. Perfect example of how the JB forum has went down hill.

laugh.gif
JB forum has definitely gone downhill, but I think for different reasons.

You have whats that dudes name with his mexican thug avy posting 3 new threads a day (bad ones at that), around 80 new people with like 300 posts thinkin that they knowledgeable on everything "sneakerhead" related, and every other post in threads are just "These r hot bruh, imma get em" or "hype gonna b crazy"
eyes.gif
we got bigger issues than someone who used to post too much. Call out the bigger annoyances, because the sad part is that most of the vets on this forum are encouraging it.

Honestly, I've come to expect bashing on almost every post I make in this forum.
I really do try to provide info and insight (a few laughs) when I can.

I don't knock anyone on this site, not even princeofDE. Use to, but not any more. Its really not worth the energy.

I understand that I have posted a lot in a short time span, but I really love this website.

I love logging on and reading other peoples comments, because at the end of the day, we all learn from each other.

I know that I make some of the older people sick with my posting, cause I've read their comments, but I try not to let it phase me.

I admire all the people who have been doing this before me, I look up to you guys.

I really hope that sooner or later we can get over all of this "non-issue" and get back to the sneakers.

Thanks spizike231 bro, but everyone has their opinions.

I just wish that we were all a little more accepting of each other, instead of trying to one up the next man.

From here on out, I will try not to "flood" the threads with useless comments. Only ones that add to the topic, when I can.

Once my baby girl is born, I'm sure I won't be on this forum that much so I'm trying to enjoy the atmosphere with you guys while I can.

I hope I don't be the one who "ruins it" for everyone with my posts; but the one who is "likable and respectable" in this community.

At the end of the day, spizike231 is right, post count is a number.

I am really sorry that my short time on this thread has lead this way, wasn't my intention.

As I stated I just really love this forum and get on it a lot because I have a lot of free time despite being a sales associate at Macys.

But for everyone that appreciates what I bring to the table, I thank you. Its why I do it, to help you all out when I can.

Veterans on this site, thank you for inspiration, and as my passion grows and so does my knowledge, I hope I can become cool with you all.

Perhaps even off NT, because I promise you all, I really am a nice guy with good intentions. Never been the type to start drama or wind up nonsense.

We all love the kicks, so let's continue to do so in a friendly/cooperative environment.

Lets all help/teach/educate each other.

Progress is always better than regression.

- FDH

(& btw, thanks kingofny04 for the video review. Definitely copping these next month without thought.)

I have no problems on how much you post because you provide useful info like the anticipated schedule for this coming year. The funny part is that some members gave you a hard time about the schedule while I was one of the people who supported you. One thing that some people on NT fail to realize is that we are a family that has one thing in common which is the love of sneakers. In my opinion, your post count is not killing this forum, but is the constant bashing/beefing of members because they don't agree with a statement or do not like a certain shoe. All of this is very immature. Maybe I'm saying that because of my age (31 soon to be 32 in a few weeks). Even if any of your posts was useful, it still would not bother me.BTW, congrats on the upcoming baby girl. My baby girl was born exactly two weeks ago. Now I have two children. I have a son who will be two in July and a two-week old daughter.

Can't wait for this release. Pics look great, and these are gonna be some nice company for my white/reds and black/reds

^ I highly doubt it will be easy. As with 99% of the releases this year there will be a lot of salty people afterwards.

Originally Posted by smatty

How do y'all feel this release will be..hectic?? Easy??

Umm, think closer to the Concords.
It will be long lines and sad faces.

laugh.gif

Everything this year is like the Concords.
laugh.gif
  Even the random retro+ X's were crazy hyped at the time of release.  Oh well, that'll be through this time next year probably (hopefully).  I'm still 50/50 on whether to cop or not, it's looking like a game time decision.

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Spizike: I feel you 110%. I treat NT like its a nine to five these days. I clock in, do what i need to do, and clock out. We both agree that 80% of the kids that have joined in the past 6months to a year will be gone soon as they find their new hotness. Then we can all get back to business
This is true. I feel like Jordan's are a fad for the youngins........like baggy jeans, skinny jeans, snap backs, and any other thing these kids want to take up. Thing is most these youngins don't know the man or ever saw him play much less know the history behind some of these shoes. They a joke. Like Biggie said "I been in this +*%! since 92", still remember being in sixth grade and rocking them 8s.......Hell I still remember coming him coming into his own and beating the Lakers where the famous dunk to layup happened. Hell I even got to see him play once. I am sure you ogs have way more than me but at least we got something in common as far as knowing the history. These youngins dont know squat. It is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

skipping these and obsidians for pippens

That's Like Skipping Lunch And Dinner For A Cold @ss Prison Breakfast The Following Morning..... Not A Wise Decision
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

skipping these and obsidians for pippens

That's Like Skipping Lunch And Dinner For A Cold @ss Prison Breakfast The Following Morning..... Not A Wise Decision
30t6p3b.gif
to each his own. not everyone has to love the [insert number here] retro jordans

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by spizike231

laugh.gif
JB forum has definitely gone downhill, but I think for different reasons.

You have whats that dudes name with his mexican thug avy posting 3 new threads a day (bad ones at that), around 80 new people with like 300 posts thinkin that they knowledgeable on everything "sneakerhead" related, and every other post in threads are just "These r hot bruh, imma get em" or "hype gonna b crazy"
eyes.gif
we got bigger issues than someone who used to post too much. Call out the bigger annoyances, because the sad part is that most of the vets on this forum are encouraging it.

Honestly, I've come to expect bashing on almost every post I make in this forum.
I really do try to provide info and insight (a few laughs) when I can.

I don't knock anyone on this site, not even princeofDE. Use to, but not any more. Its really not worth the energy.

I understand that I have posted a lot in a short time span, but I really love this website.

I love logging on and reading other peoples comments, because at the end of the day, we all learn from each other.

I know that I make some of the older people sick with my posting, cause I've read their comments, but I try not to let it phase me.

I admire all the people who have been doing this before me, I look up to you guys.

I really hope that sooner or later we can get over all of this "non-issue" and get back to the sneakers.

Thanks spizike231 bro, but everyone has their opinions.

I just wish that we were all a little more accepting of each other, instead of trying to one up the next man.

From here on out, I will try not to "flood" the threads with useless comments. Only ones that add to the topic, when I can.

Once my baby girl is born, I'm sure I won't be on this forum that much so I'm trying to enjoy the atmosphere with you guys while I can.

I hope I don't be the one who "ruins it" for everyone with my posts; but the one who is "likable and respectable" in this community.

At the end of the day, spizike231 is right, post count is a number.

I am really sorry that my short time on this thread has lead this way, wasn't my intention.

As I stated I just really love this forum and get on it a lot because I have a lot of free time despite being a sales associate at Macys.

But for everyone that appreciates what I bring to the table, I thank you. Its why I do it, to help you all out when I can.

Veterans on this site, thank you for inspiration, and as my passion grows and so does my knowledge, I hope I can become cool with you all.

Perhaps even off NT, because I promise you all, I really am a nice guy with good intentions. Never been the type to start drama or wind up nonsense.

We all love the kicks, so let's continue to do so in a friendly/cooperative environment.

Lets all help/teach/educate each other.

Progress is always better than regression.

- FDH

(& btw, thanks kingofny04 for the video review. Definitely copping these next month without thought.)

I have no problems on how much you post because you provide useful info like the anticipated schedule for this coming year. The funny part is that some members gave you a hard time about the schedule while I was one of the people who supported you. One thing that some people on NT fail to realize is that we are a family that has one thing in common which is the love of sneakers. In my opinion, your post count is not killing this forum, but is the constant bashing/beefing of members because they don't agree with a statement or do not like a certain shoe. All of this is very immature. Maybe I'm saying that because of my age (31 soon to be 32 in a few weeks). Even if any of your posts was useful, it still would not bother me.BTW, congrats on the upcoming baby girl. My baby girl was born exactly two weeks ago. Now I have two children. I have a son who will be two in July and a two-week old daughter.
salute future keep posting bro

Two pairs for me. These will be on finishline online so i'll be waiting for that 8am release 2 pair limit

They fixed the mold on these. I like em a lot now. I will cop for sure
call me a hypebeast all you want but you can't deny this looks way better than their original pics
air-jordan-6-olympic.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom