Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by taz92

Still trying to decide where to wear these or keep them DS and get a retro pair to wear. Not sure yet. Here are a few pics of the Retro+ from 2000 for anyone that cares-

Lol. I know my quilt is ugly 
grin.gif

Wear them and sit on the retro pair, might as well get some use out of them before they fall apart on you.
I agree with this. No use in keeping them DS only to have them crumble a few years later

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I`m not camping out, do you guys think these will be tough to get?

ATL heads get at me

what size u need ill work a deal with you fam

Originally Posted by jcs11702

HOH Lakewood will have more than enough pairs to go around.

I called them Tuesday and they said they don't know how they're going to release them. But it will be at 7am. 
You know anything else by chance?

Originally Posted by jcs11702

HOH Lakewood will have more than enough pairs to go around.

do you know how many pairs Brea Mall is gonna have? I'm in fullerton as well and I'm trying to see how good my chances are there.

was talking to my local footaction dude and he said they werent getting a whole lot of them so ill be campin for these

You guys think I can cop from a local Footlocker at like 1 pm and cop? or would it be sold out in the morning?
nerd.gif

Just curious, because I did that with the Gym Green Foams.
laugh.gif

I spoke to a few stores about their inventory on this... Most of them said they getting almost the same amount as they did with the Obsidians.

Posted: 07/05/12 6:42 AMmy spot only got 12 pairs, half the inventory total of the obsidian 12s.Same at mine!

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Just flew into DC area today... Any good place to cop these? Need some help!

Almost every store in DC have them. ShoeCity, DTLR, FTL, FTA, Jimmy Jazz, Sports Zone

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Will be unds'ing these badboys upon robocoppin the '12 this wknd
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

2vvj0p1.jpg
GRAILS! Well #2 but I just noticed that they kept the air unit the same. So basically the only thing that really changed on the shoe was the midsole & laces. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

wonder if i should camp for these.

i wouldn't say camp but, depending on your area, i would say to try and get there around midnight the day before to be safe.
Wouldn't you say that's camping out?

i haven't had to wait on line in a min. i thought camping out was when you were there for multiple days

Looks like nikedallas is back on the #rsvp twitter crap for these...guess the in store RSVP for obsidian 12s didnt work since they still holding pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom