Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by Young Street86

This sounds very similar to the Cement IV build up. I got to my spot for those around 6:30 and was #1 in line. Granted I live in Milwaukee but those were the biggest release I've seen up here.

6:30 AM on release day or 6:30 PM day before release?
AM on release day. I aint built for that 12+ hr campout life. Longest I ever waited was 7 for the concords. 

Still waiting for Nike Mall of America...its like crack the way they have us sitting at the monitor

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

LA just went live....
got my RSVP in under 5 sec...see what happens
How is that even possible?  Trigger fingers.  
laugh.gif

I had my computer ready to go, then I step out to lunch, and I had to do it on my phone. Always happens  
30t6p3b.gif

*crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

LA just went live....
laugh.gif

I had my computer ready to go, then I step out to lunch, and I had to do it on my phone. Always happens  
30t6p3b.gif

*crosses fingers*
I was literally looking at the NTLA twitter page when it went up.  I saw the tweet before it hit my phone with a text alert.  Seems like there is a slight delay with the text alerts

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

LA just went live....
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

*crosses fingers*
SMH same here.

Originally Posted by kamueorcarl

You do know there is like 7 diffrent shoes coming out Sat..... More than likely I will be the 1st in line in KC, and I dont even want the 6's, and from the Olympic Pack post, there will be alot of people in line for shoes other than the 6's... I dont think it will be to bad for you guys, most stores have way more pairs than the Cement IV 

Then why you in here bruh??

I was literally looking at the NTLA twitter page when it went up.  I saw the tweet before it hit my phone with a text alert.  Seems like there is a slight delay with the text alerts

FML, I thought it was the other way around.  

I actually commend Eastbay for the 1 pair per person limit, and this is coming from a person who hasn't bought a Jordan from them since 2009.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by kamueorcarl

You do know there is like 7 diffrent shoes coming out Sat..... More than likely I will be the 1st in line in KC, and I dont even want the 6's, and from the Olympic Pack post, there will be alot of people in line for shoes other than the 6's... I dont think it will be to bad for you guys, most stores have way more pairs than the Cement IV 

Then why you in here bruh??
I still enjoy watching the hype build for a general release, when the stores have a million pairs...... It makes my time at work go by fast. Dont get me wrong its a sick shoe, im just not a fan of the 6's in any color...

ive tried the RSVP thing 4 times and never got anything. im begining to wonder am i not doing it fast enough or just doing it wrong all together??

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

ive tried the RSVP thing 4 times and never got anything. im begining to wonder am i not doing it fast enough or just doing it wrong all together??

I am 2 for 3 on RSVP's.   I struck out on the low top 11's, but got DM's back on the Playoffs, and Military 4's.   
EDIT:  Now I'm getting nervous 
ohwell.gif

I'm just going to wake up early and try to cop them online like I did with the Obsidians. Not counting on the 6's to be an easy cop, but it's worth a shot. If not i'll hit the mall up and see what they have left. If I can't get them for retail then I guess it wasn't meant to be. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom