Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NTNY DMd everyone back and of course.....I didnt get through, no surprise

I DM UNDER 30 seconds,easily...the RSVP is open for OVER 10 minutes, and I dont get through....cant be "first come first serve" as they advertise

Nike really needs to let the public know how this "system" actually works....

Originally Posted by KMante

NT Chicago is shut down for a while. No RSVP for Chicago folks I guess.

Yep, it sucks. They are remodeling and have been shut down since the cement 4s i think. I hope when they reopen, they have all these releases available.

Originally Posted by thewestcoast

I've been saying I'm done with Nike but today has really driven in the point. I DM'd along with my girl a second after it went live and nothing. Someone on twitter said he tweeted a minute after and got his 10.5. It's not first come, first served by any stretch of the imagination.

No exaggeration, I sent the DM less than 10 seconds, probably less than 8 seconds when they sent the tweet. I did not get a pair. grrrrr

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If nimhet sent his DM within 5 seconds, and didn't get a reply back, then this +%#$ is not first come first served. It's random +%#$.

F U Nike.
so I asked NTLA why I didn't get a confirmation and they said my DM was 54 sec after the tweet.  There is no way that is true..I was on their twitter page and saw the tweet and DM right away.  Def wasn't more than 5 sec.  What a bunch of bull.  They probably gave out the hashtag to their friends beforehand.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Anyone know if these will be on nike.com as well as finishline, eastbay, foot locker, champs, etc??

Just need a quick confirm.

NDC yes, but date & time will not be announced. Will be anytime after 5am pst on 7/7... And yes to the rest of the stores at 5am pst

Much appreciated fam.

Slowly losing hope for my reservation from Scottsdale
ohwell.gif
. Dm'd less than 30 seconds but looks like ima have to go camping 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Anyone receive a confirmation DM from NTSF yet?

Nada. I don't think I ever will. (0 for idk anymore) I don't get any reply from them whether a question or whatever. I tried DMing from my desktop, tablet, and phone...nothing works I'm sick of it quite frankly

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Anyone receive a confirmation DM from NTSF yet?

Nada. I don't think I ever will. (0 for idk anymore) I don't get any reply from them whether a question or whatever. I tried DMing from my desktop, tablet, and phone...nothing works I'm sick of it quite frankly

Ouch!  I've been fortunate with the NIKE TWITTER RSVP thus far. 
Got through on 4/5 attempts (Playoff 12's, XI Lows & Cav 4's from NTSF, Yeezys from Montalban) Missed the Miami Vices tho... 

It took an hour for my girl to get a dm back from nike mall of america. Looks like I struck out. At least we both got the WTK

Try northwoods mall champs they don't hold stock for employees that's your best shot plus they get the most pairs

got confirmation from ntsf at 2:35pm. dmed within 15-20 seconds. i'm talking about right when they send out the tweet. you just have to keep refreshing. if you see the (1) notification from the twitter page you're probably too late because twitter refreshes every min or something like that. so if you think the twitter notification is instantaneous and you sent your dm within seconds you're WRONG. but i do believe that a lot of people got $++!!# even though they dmed within seconds legitimately. good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom