Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
incase anyone doesnt know how fnl works.

when they first release they are all shipped from a warehouse. a predetermined amount of days later when the "restock" occurs is when nationwide store inventory comes up on the site and orders are shipped from individual stores. Thats why people receive precreased pairs cuz they were most likely tried on in the middle of nowhere iowa

incase anyone doesnt know how fnl works.
when they first release they are all shipped from a warehouse. a predetermined amount of days later when the "restock" occurs is when nationwide store inventory comes up on the site and orders are shipped from individual stores. Thats why people receive precreased pairs cuz they were most likely tried on in the middle of nowhere iowa
Doubt they could get that creased from a try on unless they bent the hell outta them putting them on and I also doubt they would violently jam their foot in the sneaker and ruin them if they were thinking about buying them.

Last edited:
Doubt they could get that creased from a try on unless they bent the hell outta them putting them on and I also doubt they would violently jam their foot in the sneaker and ruin them if they were thinking about buying them.

a person thats into sneakers wouldnt but a random douche might. ive seen people violate the crap out of new sneakers to make sure theyre "comfy"

a person thats into sneakers wouldnt but a random douche might. ive seen people violate the crap out of new sneakers to make sure theyre "comfy"
Didn't mean to come off like that bro, but i just doubted it cause about 60% those sneakers had precreases (Some straight out the box DS) and I don't think every single one that was tried on were handled rough. I just think the quality didn't come out great.

Last edited:
I just noticed something about my pair. The inside Air Pocket on the left shoe.
2enangx.jpg

And I am trading these for a smaller size tomorrow. Hopefully dude don't notice/mind.
Knowing my luck I'll get a worse pair...

Last edited:
just got these for 195 shipped, wished i got em for retail, but im stoked to get them none the less

Totally agree with ^^^^...but I think they are gonna drop some major stuff in there as well. I know somebody who has a size 11 in the 6's still if anybody need them.

can the poster who posted the midsole swap he did repost it or can somebody tellk me which member that was? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: i think i wanna do the change also

my copper foams for the oly 6..is that a good trade? need some insight
Due to their retail price, foams usually cost more on the resale market than GR Jordans that just came out. I'd sell the foams & just buy the 6's. You'll still have a few bucks left over.

Due to their retail price, foams usually cost more on the resale market than GR Jordans that just came out. I'd sell the foams & just buy the 6's. You'll still have a few bucks left over.

why not think of what would be worth more in the long run for you? and what you would actually use the shoes for. Couple bucks aint much you end up spending it anyways might as well get something you like. Not trying to hate but just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom