Air Jordan 6 Retro” Bordeaux“ SEP - 2021

Nice justification. You “got served” by a reseller. :rofl:

Nah, things just ended up going my way.

Had I not done this, I would not have 2 pairs for basically retail after making back the extra dough I paid on it via eBay.

IMPATIENCE REALLY WAS KEY FOR ME IN THIS:rofl:

Last edited:
Hit on snkrs and still don't have my package. I'm in the Orlando area, for some reason Nike chose to use laser ship to deliver in my area, laser ship is notorious for stealing packages smh. I called Nike to complain they said they have a supervisor research the tracking number to update me. The tracking number has been stuck at "in transit" for the longest lol. Anyone else going through this?

Hit on snkrs and still don't have my package. I'm in the Orlando area, for some reason Nike chose to use laser ship to deliver in my area, laser ship is notorious for stealing packages smh. I called Nike to complain they said they have a supervisor research the tracking number to update me. The tracking number has been stuck at "in transit" for the longest lol. Anyone else going through this?

I also had a package come from Laser - not Nike but... it sat at one of there distro centers for like 4 days. When i reached out to Laser to see wtf - they told me they can't do anything till it sits for 7 days. Told me to call back if it reached 7 days. Luckily it started moving on like day 5.

I also had a package come from Laser - not Nike but... it sat at one of there distro centers for like 4 days. When i reached out to Laser to see wtf - they told me they can't do anything till it sits for 7 days. Told me to call back if it reached 7 days. Luckily it started moving on like day 5.

That's crazy! You received your package eventually right? I'm concerned because the nike branding and Nike tape used on the boxes is a dead giveaway and an open invitation for somebody to take that chance to steal it. The snaker addict channel on YouTube did a live stream about this, apparently hella people got their lightning 4s stolen via lasership smh

i was considering selling mine but - yesterday I picked up some crimson weft denim so, it too perfect of a match to get rid of them now.

They are beautiful.

ED1E4CCB-7825-4E19-A97B-EEF38459EE0C.jpeg

They are beautiful.

ED1E4CCB-7825-4E19-A97B-EEF38459EE0C.jpeg

Please tell me those 7s aren't still DS.

I remember when I got the 7s free in '92 b/c I brought my nearly one year old infrared 6s that had a hole in the back heel area on the inside complaining that they didn't hold up. The guy said they're sold out of the 6s (obviously), but here you go. I recall being very disappointed b/c I preferred all black Jordans, and visible air, and also thought the collar was super flimsy. But they were probably the most comfortable Jordans I'd ever had to that point. Now, of course, this colorway is an absolute classic!

Assuming my 6s arrive safely from the Hibbett restock, I'm not sure how I'll decide which one to wear when...1st world problems!

I regret not grabbing the 7s before TLD effect, but I will have them when they eventually retro. My 6s will probably still be DS too if I don't wear them next month...

I had the 7’s when they retroed in high school wore em a couple times and sold em like a dumb *** :lol:

Getting these soften the regret :lol: Hope they still drop the 7’s soon tho

Back
Top Bottom