Air Jordan 6 Retro” Bordeaux“ SEP - 2021

Ended up with 2 pairs of these for free after the resale struggle :rofl:, thanks to Money Michael Jordan himself.

Gave a pair away to my brother.

He lost a DS pair a 45 Concord XI’s due to the pandemic struggle. I feel his pain. Had to do something about that man. I would be furious losing DS 45 Concords, like you don’t understand. Such a painful loss. Or maybe you do, get it.. we all know what a 45 Concord is.

Let’s get it NT, United we stand, Divided we Fall. 🇺🇸

Last edited:
Ended up with 2 pairs of these for free after the resale struggle :rofl:, thanks to Money Michael Jordan himself.

Gave a pair away to my brother.

He lost a DS pair a 45 Concord XI’s due to the pandemic struggle. I feel his pain. Had to do something about that man. I would be furious losing DS 45 Concords, like you don’t understand. Such a painful loss. Or maybe you do, get it.. we all know what a 45 Concord is.

Let’s get it NT, United we stand, Divided we Fall. 🇺🇸
Damn, over here making it seem like he sold his first born child or something. It's a shoe, a meh one at that. Can easily be replaced with a paycheck or 2. Other than that, good looking out for your brother.

Walked into my local FNL and they had these on display along with the 11 low ie's.... Copped both and don't regret the purchase at all. They said they got late shipments. Check your local FNL if you are still searching.
20211002_104208.jpg

Don’t panic, people, more are coming.

Should’ve waited. Restocks coming.
It’s coming. Finish Line didn’t even release theirs yet. Trust.

Walked into my local FNL and they had these on display along with the 11 low ie's.... Copped both and don't regret the purchase at all. They said they got late shipments. Check your local FNL if you are still searching.
20211002_104208.jpg
What did I say. 🤷‍♂️

Restock on Livestock. Came out to $206 and some change shipped for me

GOOD LOOKING OUT! 👍

Got my first pair on Tues and needed a double up after seeing them in hand, so thanks for posting!
Now I regret passing on those hare 6's

Back
Top Bottom