Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I will scoop these up in the outlets allll day and paint them if they’re bad, or wear the s*** out of them until you can’t even tell anymore :smokin

Exactly. Not even painting mine. Just gonna rock em if I’m able to grab at outlets lol.

Thats what I'm saying, im not tripping on the pinkish midsole color.

As long as they are ICY, and the NA font is good.

This. I respect the outrage and it truly sucks that they let this happen but deadass I think the medial midsole will look white enough for me on foot for the few times that I’d even wear them. I just have too many shoes. And too many shoes that I like a lot more than these to care as much. Carmines not even close to being one my favorites so it’s whatever with these anyway for me. Think I’m copping for the NA collection as planned and keeping it pushing. If I can get them for cheap because of this then all the better.

Hopefully they blame this **** up on Gentry and fire his *** :lol:

In that case at least something good would’ve come of this. Let’s hope!

555C867A-D5C3-4532-9CB0-75DEB3549C3D.gif

I wanna buy these Cavs 4s from there but I’m nervous
Mercari? I've bought a bunch of stuff from there and it's just like Ebay. Just check seller ratings and ask for more pictures or even post on the NT forum if you are having trouble authenticating.

Most of the sellers on there usually are more open to discussion and offers then Ebay from my experience so far. That being said, you do have to be smart. There is a boatload of fake stuff on there. I take my time and make sure and so far it's been great.

Mercari? I've bought a bunch of stuff from there and it's just like Ebay. Just check seller ratings and ask for more pictures or even post on the NT forum if you are having trouble authenticating.

Most of the sellers on there usually are more open to discussion and offers then Ebay from my experience so far. That being said, you do have to be smart. There is a boatload of fake stuff on there. I take my time and make sure and so far it's been great.

^^you can’t dude. Any DS sneaker sold on eBay is now automatically listed under part of the Authenticity Guarantee program. The only way around it is to buy used.
It’s not any DS shoe at this point. So far I think the only shoes in eBay’s Authenticity Guarantee program are Jordans and Yeezys. Nike and any other brands aren’t in the program yet

Last edited:
Crazy.. just like that. The release we've been looking forward to gets jacked. I'm not even mad at it but knowing JB, they'll either drop em in outlets (**** show) or you'll never hear about them again (sads).

Best case scenario is they make them right and release later this year but they lack a lot of common sense over there.

lets not kid ourselves. they will release them on the 13th. they will shell out a ton of 20 percent off codes to complaining customers and that will be it.

nike dont care about the customers man
You best hope these don’t drop retail or on SNKRS cause imma pull this back. You been pretty confident in this for the last few days now

Back
Top Bottom