Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

His pair ain’t pink

1. Using this blurry jpeg as reference, c'mon brah.

2. Weartesters are also top media influencers when it comes to sneakers. They are off-the-book advertisers for Nike Inc., for them to showcase "proper" Carmines to the public with a very neutral, matter of fact review, with little to no criticism or mention of the midsole discoloration, shows that they do not want to hinder potential Carmine revenue sales and thus burn any bridges with Nike Inc.

Not to mention for them to receive a "perfect pair" to review is not surprising, after now seeing their most recent twitter post. It's business.

I'd also like to say that I do usually find their reviews (with exception of this one) to be very insightful and generally the best on the internet. But like I said, it's all business at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Surprised no one has mentioned the part that should be painted in black
Screenshot_20210203-231811_Instagram~4.jpg
That’s never been black on 08/14s

1. Using this blurry jpeg as reference.
2. Weartesters are also top media influencers when it comes to sneakers. They are off-the-book advertisers for Nike Inc., for them to showcase "proper" Carmines to the public with a very neutral, matter of fact review, with little to no criticism or mention of the midsole discoloration, shows that they do not want to hinder potential Carmine revenue sales and thus burn any bridges with Nike Inc.
I just screenshotted his video. Believe me I was looking. And it’s not all pairs. No one knows how many. Just a bunch a rumors at This point. Y’all just spreading the fake news narrative 🤦🏾‍♂️

1. Using this blurry jpeg as reference.
There’s plenty of early review pairs on YouTube that’s aren’t pink tho 😒

1. Using this blurry jpeg as reference, c'mon brah.

Not to mention for them to receive a "perfect pair" to review is not surprising, after now seeing their most recent twitter post. It's business.

I'd also like to say that I do usually find their reviews (with exception to this one) very insightful and generally the best on the internet. But like I said, it's all business at the end of the day.
The dude's pretty consistent in terms of objectivity tho.

There’s plenty of early review pairs on YouTube that’s aren’t pink tho 😒

...and those folks are most likely sent "proper" pairs from Nike Inc., either directly or indirectly.

These sneaker Youtube reviews are in actuality just commercials for the sneakers. They are a vector for selling product.

If you say nice things about said products, that furthers your chances of getting potentially free or discounted products from Nike, Adidas, New Balance or whomever.

Didn't one of the posts in here say production numbers for these is like 400,000? The pink midsole issue is clearly an isolated issue because even if, for example, 5-10,000 pairs of these are Cam'ron personal pairs, that still leaves you with a ¹/⁸⁰ or a ¹/⁴⁰ chance at actually receiving a pair of em. If this is actually a widespread issue then yeah sound the alarm cause if it were like 100,000 Cam'rons then that leaves you with a ¹/⁴ chance at getting a botched pair. Not saying this justifies JB releasing all those pairs and telling those who get em to **** off, but the chances of ending up with a pair like that will likely be pretty slim

One of the guys in my sneaker group posted the stockx screen shot, saying his plug told them these were going to be delayed. Not sure who his plug is, but people are freaking out about this apparently. I'm just going to hit all raffles/draws, expecting Ls, and will then see how it plays out with resell prices.
Not really worried about the "bleeding" as it doesn't look realistic.

didnt the sport blue 6 have a bleeding problem on the tongue where the jumpman is? the white part on the tongue turned blue tint?

nike dont care

pink midsoles

blue tongues

mold in the shoes

buisiness as usual at nike headquarters

There’s just too many other kicks out there for me to even bother with these considering the question marks
didnt the sport blue 6 have a bleeding problem on the tongue where the jumpman is? the white part on the tongue turned blue tint?

nike dont care

pink midsoles

blue tongues

mold in the shoes

buisiness as usual at nike headquarters

Beat my sports blues for a few years before I chucked em
No bleeding just general yellowing

Back
Top Bottom