Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I need cliff notes on some of these posts
D2DD316A-C191-4E96-A2AB-97EF7711DEAF.jpeg

rainking rainking

They open at 10am, but I feel you about being safe. Some of these sneaker kids don’t care about social distancing at all, they only care about their $20 profit.

My brother is a size 11, I’m going to try to get him a pair, but if he ends up getting one himself then I’ll oop you or Spoon or someone else who still needs it.

Welp, sick as a dog...tired, whole head and upper body hurting, but I‘m up and ready as I’ll ever be. Just one ******* pair...one size 14...

How are Champs and Footaction already showing "sold out" and Eastbay doesn't even have size 14, 15, and 17? This is such a strange release.

Super easy cop in Europe. Both me and my girl hit on Nike without much of a wait. Wasn´t expecting much trouble - 6s are not that popular here - but still nice. Passed 2014 because I didn´t have the spare change, nice to get them now.
Congrats man. I'm worried it's going to be a dog fight to get a pair with the way **** has been.

I'm going to really be pissed if after these last two ******* weeks and all this **** I don't even get a ******* pair of Carmines at retail... I can hit on Balvins for a friend, but I can't hit on Carmines?

Got my first vaccine shot yesterday on my right arm. **** still stings. But it aint gonna compare to the pain I will feel if or better when I get an L on Snkrs.

Got my first vaccine shot yesterday on my right arm. **** still stings. But it aint gonna compare to the pain I will feel if or better when I get an L on Snkrs.
I got my first 2 weeks ago. I'm scheduled to go in for dos next Monday. CDC lady that talked to me on the phone told me that no matter what I do, I won't be contagious then and to get that second shot. I told her "don't have to tell me twice. I'll drag my *** to the building if I have to...

This feels like being kinda stuck in the Middle of the Pit when the opening Drums of "Raining Blood" hit and you are already dog **** tired from fighting to stay up on your feet for the last 20 minutes...Only me? *looks around*...never mind...

Back
Top Bottom