Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

We've been over this before, but there is no reason in today's age that dedicated fans who have spent tons on the brand shouldn't be able to preorder shoes they would like to own. Almost no other brand does this to their fans, and it is not sustainable. The idea that you can later raise prices and then start selling a lot of shoes is what led to the discounts in the first place.

Can you pass a Turing test? Maybe you're a robot? 🤷‍♂️ Have you checked? 🤔

B6B53591-8CEA-452C-81A5-DCA7BAAD325D.gif

We've been over this before, but there is no reason in today's age that dedicated fans who have spent tons on the brand shouldn't be able to preorder shoes they would like to own. Almost no other brand does this to their fans, and it is not sustainable. The idea that you can later raise prices and then start selling a lot of shoes is what led to the discounts in the first place.
Do you know how long pre-orders have been discussed here? :lol:

Did you throw up yet?
Surprisingly no...just pissed off on top of it and ready to just curl into bed. This whole thing has been a ****ing bummer. Can’t taste or smell for 2 weeks, just always feel week, can’t do anything for more than 10 minutes without feeling like crawling in a hole. And I followed all the protocols, masked up, social distanced, stayed home other than work...and I caught this ****...twice. This was just one of those straw that broke the camel’s back things. Wow, sorry, didn’t mean to vent haha. It’s just that this whole ****ing last month or so has been some bull**** piled on top of more bull**** and I’m trying to do the right thing and I keep getting hit with it. ****ing tiring.

It doesn't make me appreciate what I have. It makes me realize how bleeped up it is today to get a GR. And selling isn't a hard. SX has been great. Yeah, some hate then, but it's much safer than eBay back in the day when a seller was afraid if getting fleeced by a purchaser for saying a lie to get his payment back.

Like I said, I'll keep the ones that mean something. All my Agassi shoes mean a lot to me as it was a sport I was GOOD at growing up. And his stuff now is wanted since Challenge Court was brought back (last year was FUN for us tennis guys). But only select pairs stay and only special shoes get bought.

Yeah, I'll try for the Military Blue IV, but I ain't holding my breath again!

Any I sell would be used so can't use stockx. Agreed they're the easiest for DS shoes. Still need to unDS my hot lavas!

Caught a smooth L from SNKRS, thank goodness that was just a back up and have mines secured through my cousin.

Picked up my pair from Hibbetts and they look good enough for me. Into the stash they go.

Now it’s time to enjoy this terrible weather Valentines Day weekend with the lady.

Y’all boys be easy, it’s just shoes at the end of the day.

So I overslept and missed out on this release smh. Is it done for good?? Sounds like a lot of people took Ls on what I thought wouod be a easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom