Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

This is why I didn't trust the 2014 version, those VI's in general were horrible. Oh well

indeed. I could’ve had each one on discount and I passed. The quality sucked, comfort was meh, and we were still a few months away from the remastering initiative.

If you buy three pairs of shoes a year from Footlocker and I buy 20, is it unfair if they give me preference on raffles?

Not at all. It’s called “loyalty” for a reason.

the app crashed, two hours later I got the option to claim a pair. The purchases you made/make prior do count for something in some cases.

If you buy three pairs of shoes a year from Footlocker and I buy 20, is it unfair if they give me preference on raffles?

We're on NT, I buy more than three sneakers. Come on b.

Resellers are buying more than 20, thus giving them preference, which is the problem if what you say is true.

Unless you're counting yourself as a reseller, since I'm wondering why you seem clueless what I'm saying.

Sadly, that doesn't necessarily hold up. I have 575k lifetime points on the FLX app and most of those . I even went and bought more products so I could max out my head starts at Foot Action, Champs, and Foot Locker. Took the L on all three with no wait listing on any of them. I even suspected that FLX gave customers with local shipping addresses who selected local stores a bump in order to help with sales and community patronage but, that hasn't held up either.
Interesting. We have no official word on how it works but my strong suspicion is it's based on points (I'm not sure if it's current or lifetime) based on my experience with the accounts I use. Also, it may vary based on region. What could be a lot of points in Wyoming may be laughable in LA or NY.

The problem is Footlocker isn't up front with how their apps work. A user is given the impression as long as they have full head starts they have just as equal a chance as the next account.

Which is not the case.

The problem is Footlocker isn't up front with how their apps work. A user is given the impression as long as they have full head starts they have just as equal a chance as the next account.

Which is not the case.

that used to be the case for the most part with the old system. The threads be overflowing with W’s.

I’m curious as to how they select winners. Do they do it in store or at a central location?

Second pair for my little brother is also looking good.

6B9FB95F-A824-4301-92EA-07592DD3A5EE.jpeg

Since this release, the NG 1s, CB94, Griffey’s, Trophy Room as a whole, Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Russell Westbrook, climate change, spinach recalls, Covid, etc etc are making our days sadder, madder, and longer. Let’s remember the good times. Which one of these birthdays brings sunshine to your feet?
V Off-White Muslin (1 Year)
1613407197252.jpeg

III SE Unite Fire Red (1 Year)
1613407296152.jpeg

1 High Turbo Green (2 Years)

1613407239441.jpeg

X Lady Liberty (6 Years)
1613407478921.jpeg

VI Infrared (Retro) (7 Years)
1613407439188.jpeg

VI Infrared Toro (7 Years)
1613407405213.jpeg

2009/XXIV Fight for Your Right (12 Years)
1613407533581.jpeg

XIII Flint (23 Years)
1613407347927.jpeg
I won those Infrared23 VI at Solefly. I like them a lot and still have them DS. Probably only one of two shoes I've ever won at Solefly.

Yes actually if everyone is supposed to have the same number of change, which the app has made it seem like. Points should be there to be re
indeed. I could’ve had each one on discount and I passed. The quality sucked, comfort was meh, and we were still a few months away from the remastering initiative.

Not at all. It’s called “loyalty” for a reason.

the app crashed, two hours later I got the option to claim a pair. The purchases you made/make prior do count for something in some cases.
Sounds like you might have been on the waitlist for those two hours and it just worked out. i’ve lost count of how many times it’s crashed and people miss out on pairs. (FOOTLOCKER IF YOURE READING THIS UPGRADE YOUR APP TO HANDLE THE TRAFFIC, NO REASON IT SHOULD CRASH ON EVERY SINGLE DROP)

but that’s not loyalty tbh IN THIS CASE you’re rewarding the resellers who aren’t buying because they are loyal

They be gone as soon as 1.) you stop getting product they want 2.) The money dries up.

It's just a shame that footsites and pretty much every other retailer doesn't care about bots or traffic on thier sites as its the same thing every release.

I know we are all smart enough to know this, but I’m laying it out there anyway - the FLX point system is working exactly how Foot Locker wants it to. Someone mentioned buying 20 pair a year versus another only three. I will assume you aren’t hitting 20 limited drops or you wouldn’t be upset, so we will say 5 limited and 15 general releases. Well, GR anything isn’t loving except Air Force 1’s, so Foot Locker just moved 15 pairs of GR that wouldn’t sell because you wanted points to be able to grab releases. And the more you pay the more points you get, so you probably paid full retail - even better for them.

And no WAY will they tell us how that system works - if we knew it was a fluke it wouldn’t work. I used 20,000to head start for the Flint 13 last year and missed. I made a post on IG about it being a ripoff because not only did I miss, I lost my points. There North American PR manager (good guy and we’ve known each other a few years) answered on my post that I WOULD get my points back, and I did. But now they have a disclaimer saying “no refund”. They know EXACTLY what they are doing.

Prices are dropping, but I will hold off until next week to cop 2 more.

By next week, most people should have their pairs in hand, if anyone is thinking of when to buy.

The market will be flooded with desperate resellers who will take $20-40 profit gladly over holding them long term or lose a profit.

These shipping delays are real, we haven't had any regular mail since Saturday with this TX snow storm.

I know we are all smart enough to know this, but I’m laying it out there anyway - the FLX point system is working exactly how Foot Locker wants it to. Someone mentioned buying 20 pair a year versus another only three. I will assume you aren’t hitting 20 limited drops or you wouldn’t be upset, so we will say 5 limited and 15 general releases. Well, GR anything isn’t loving except Air Force 1’s, so Foot Locker just moved 15 pairs of GR that wouldn’t sell because you wanted points to be able to grab releases. And the more you pay the more points you get, so you probably paid full retail - even better for them.

And no WAY will they tell us how that system works - if we knew it was a fluke it wouldn’t work. I used 20,000to head start for the Flint 13 last year and missed. I made a post on IG about it being a ripoff because not only did I miss, I lost my points. There North American PR manager (good guy and we’ve known each other a few years) answered on my post that I WOULD get my points back, and I did. But now they have a disclaimer saying “no refund”. They know EXACTLY what they are doing.
Yep and they are bastards for it. Really wish I could dump them but I live in Boise and the only two stores here are 1 Footlocker and 1 Champs. So it's either them, SNKRS, or the ebay/StockX /goat route.

We're on NT, I buy more than three sneakers. Come on b.

Resellers are buying more than 20, thus giving them preference, which is the problem if what you say is true.

Unless you're counting yourself as a reseller, since I'm wondering why you seem clueless what I'm saying.
Plus buying them lunch and some socks so they can make their daily numbers. Nobody cares if a dude buys a pair or 2 a month :lol:

I usually don’t mind shipping delays but I am leaving out of town this Sunday. Had I known it would take this long, I’d ship it to a different address. Hopefully they ship via UPS so I could change the shipping address after they go out. If it’s via FedEx, I’m effed.

Back
Top Bottom