Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

May need to download the app. Is it good for these random situations where something pops up?

Thanks

Yea it’s a good app for restocks. SNKRS has been doing some new Jordan restock thing for the past week and SoleLinks notifies me every time. Like 10 different pair have been restocked that released from December up until now. FSR for all.

Wish I would have waited, but it's hard to tell with these things. Scheduled drop was damn near 2 months ago lol

J23 app for the win
j23 was late as hell tbh.

The other apps i have beat him by 1-2 minutes. i’ve noticed he’s “late” and will post pairs he copped

can’t remember the one drop where he copped first waited and then posted it.

Copped a size 12 shoutout to Twitter. Was randomly browsing and saw the posts.

Opened the app like 4-5 minutes after the drop and still scored. Got charged instantly.

Never got a notification from snkrs (as usual), just came in here randomly and saw there was a restock. All sold out already though.

My local DTLR had a restock last Friday and my roommate copped and didn't call me bc he though I had em already. By the time I got there only GS was left. Checked 2 malls and a couple other stores but nothing so far. I'm starting to think it's not gonna happen. lol

I wonder if they could’ve held some of the inventory back on initial release so they could go through them and take out the pink pairs 🤷‍♂️

Never got a notification from snkrs (as usual), just came in here randomly and saw there was a restock. All sold out already though.

My local DTLR had a restock last Friday and my roommate copped and didn't call me bc he though I had em already. By the time I got there only GS was left. Checked 2 malls and a couple other stores but nothing so far. I'm starting to think it's not gonna happen. lol
I hadn't given up completely but was expecting to have to wait until Thanksgiving or Christmas for a big Nike restock
This Easter restock is old school Nike stuff

j23 was late as hell tbh.

The other apps i have beat him by 1-2 minutes. i’ve noticed he’s “late” and will post pairs he copped

can’t remember the one drop where he copped first waited and then posted it.

Whats apps are these? Yeah same goes with solelinks also hella late on posts.

CHEERS TO YOU ALL. WELCOME TO THE PINK FAMILY!
70F8AFCE-7C70-4733-8483-94D290806B5C.jpeg

Anyone notice it takes snkrs longer to charge you now?
Usually when I’m pending I get charged within 3 min
But now it’s taking like 5-8 min for me

Back
Top Bottom