Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I know I’m late to the pizza party but finally got a pair. I think I can see slight pink maybe but not really noticeable, anyway I’m happy with them. Just wish I didn’t have to pay resell for them.
408A051A-D389-40E0-9EFA-580ADE3079A3.jpeg

My pair is fine. Lol at whoever passed on these because of the so called “pink”. IMO it’s a non issue in person and on feet. Whoever passed missed out on a good retro of these with NA on the heel. See you in 20 years when they release again. Life’s way too short for the stuff some of y’all make a big deal about.

My pair is fine. Lol at whoever passed on these because of the so called “pink”. IMO it’s a non issue in person and on feet. Whoever passed missed out on a good retro of these with NA on the heel. See you in 20 years when they release again. Life’s way too short for the stuff some of y’all make a big deal about.
They may get a second change. outlets are starting to get them

With the way things are now, have to wonder if 2s would sell out lol.

I think the OG cws for sure. Even the Melos. Jordan 2s get alot of hate and It's def the brands fault. Some of the retro+ cws they did for the 2s in 2014 were garbage.

I know looks are subjective, but the II is just not a universally attractive shoe like other J's. It's plain, bulky, almost clumsy looking, and the premium materials almost feel like a waste. It doesn't help either that MJ was injured most of that season.

I know looks are subjective, but the II is just not a universally attractive shoe like other J's. It's plain, bulky, almost clumsy looking, and the premium materials almost feel like a waste. It doesn't help either that MJ was injured most of that season.

Premium materials haven't been premium since the OG

I think the OG colorways are nice, and a couple of the retro +'s have been fine.

Yeah, the 2s are trash imo

It wasn't a brace it was a sleeve Your right it was for his knee at 1st the point I was make its the exact same brand he had take a look at some pic

Attachments

• 16197868174488601692869784992804.jpg
    16197868174488601692869784992804.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 60
  • EUN2yMlWsAAOG93.jpg
    EUN2yMlWsAAOG93.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 96
  • michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-v-07.jpg
    michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-v-07.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 318
Back
Top Bottom