Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Lol you are Pushing it now. What tf would make you think that Magic team would beat a Bulls team that swept them easily the year before!?

I think you’re letting these shoes cloud your senses. Jasmine Jordan is this you!?

Because they would have came back with the same core, you still got a 24 year old Shaq, with Penny, with something to prove.

that 1995-1996 (60-22). magic doesn’t get enough praise to me they were better than their 94-95 team. they fully unlocked Dennis Scott as a starter and he went on to set the then record of 3 point field goals in a season. Plus Penny was out of his mind and ascending. Solid bench. You had Donald Royal, Anthony Bowie and Brian shaw off the bench.

they simply ran in to a 95-96 historically great bulls team that took that 2nd round elimination in 95 very personally.

Last edited:
no Grey edging on infrareds was laughable. Considering they did it on the dmp pair.

1FC2F27B-FA23-4A67-8F89-D1AE96CCC70C.jpeg

It’s always fun debating whether or not the Bulls would’ve won 8 straight.

Im looking forward to the day we debate if the Orlando magic would’ve won the title in 1997 had shaq stayed East. He wanted to but the magic messed that up.

a8cdaee2476c57a4857747017d7cda99.jpg

Battle of the Titans ⚔️🔥

I think you’re letting these shoes cloud your senses. Jasmine Jordan is this you!?

Because they would have came back with the same core, you still got a 24 year old Shaq, with Penny, with something to prove.

that 1995-1996 (60-22). magic doesn’t get enough praise to me they were better than their 94-95 team, they fully unlocked Dennis Scott as a starter and floor spacer. Plus Penny was out of his mind.

You are letting your need to argue cloud your decision making, by even pressing post reply.

nah, not arguing.

look, I love MJ/The Bulls. The world is a better place because did the Bulls/MJ.

This message board has a serious hard on when it comes to the notion that the Bulls/MJ were indestructible.

Every hypothetical remains valid, no matter how outlandish it may be, because it’s based on events that will never happen. :lol: Multiple factors/intangibles have to be put into place to win consistently, but one true fact was that once the Bulls broke that championship seal, other teams clinched up rather tightly until MJ retired. That fear factor was real.

Omg I ****en love these!!
Gorgeous. Look at that beautiful carmine colored branding. Feels cozy like '91.

All y'all who are 11.5. . .leave a pair for me. Don't buy all of them 😂

We called it on an earlier post that Jordan Brand would be showing a little leg after this weekend, cause they know we gettin' blue-balled 🔵🔵🤭

michael_jordan_sportsperson_3.jpg

Last edited:
NIKE AIR font looks great.

It damn sure does. Way better than the 2019 infrareds.

The NA on those and the Maroons needed a cheeseburger.

I agree with you all, 100%! The shape looks great, too. Not perfect, but it's 10 times better than the 2014's. If the 2019 Infrared's had that Nike font, they would've been an almost 90-95% PERFECT retro. With ALL that said, I might need 3 pairs of these. I know for a fact that doubling up, is MANDATORY!!!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom