Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Sent an offer for $150 on a VNDS pair on ebay and accepted..aaand done....lol

They came in today...3/24...not mad at all....

20230324_153749.jpg
20230324_153802.jpg
It’s pretty amazing what kind of deals you can find on eBay for VNDS or worn 1-2 times.

You just have to be diligent and patient.

…and hope the price has nothing to do with authenticity.🙏

As much as I want these, as these and the Black/Infrared are my #1 & #1a Jordan ever, I just can't get over the laziness of Nike with how low the tongue is. Being an old head who had the OGs (2 pairs of Infrareds in 8th and 9th grade, 1991 & 1992), I know the tongue should be A LOT higher. This is the one thing they need to fix whenever they decide to do a "remastered" VI. It was THE design element that was such a standout vs the V (my friends and I studied that Wheaties Air Jordan Calendar so much, that had him wearing them for the Nike photoshoot for December that year. Us trying to figure out what he was wearing and what we were looking at). Until then, I think I'll just wait it out.

I would like to draw attention away from this thread topic because I think it's important and bigger than it.

I would like to notify everyone who reads this thread that the user who created it has passed away. He died last week. It's been discussed on other threads.

Here's some stuff to substantiate what I posted about this user's passing. I learned about it from this specific thread page and there are subsequent posts about it.

I believe this was the thread that the user's death was initially posted on by sharkin sharkin

And it was really considerate and thoughtful of DonRafa DonRafa to revise that thread title to acknowledge/mourn salacious crumb salacious crumb

This is so f'd up because that user was useful on this site since he created a lot of threads for things that were popular. He somewhat motivated me to create threads on pending releases since I saw he was active with it. I recall he constantly posted things he acquired on specific threads. He was also nice to me because he liked a post of mine in a thread not too long ago.

there are a pelethora neoprene knee braces on Amazon. You may need to look into having one custom made

You can get one custom made i didn’t know that.
I don’t like the stitching on the back and inside I just it to be neoprene but is the a link where you can show me one.

Back
Top Bottom