Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I love the nostalgia. Nothing gets me more excited about these classic Retros than revisting the world of 80's and 90's basketball with Michael Jordan as my tour guide. It's like I'm seeing old friends again 😄

eirenwwnzjv2bveyq3tp.jpg

d9ef405c059b960813e6b4b67eb11596 (1).jpg

Talking about hamburgers 🍔🍟

Last edited:
122147086593-6.jpg

clyde-drexler-avia-arc-911.jpg

clyde-drexler-avia.jpg
Roos and Avia's pictured here. I didn't check the specs, but there appear to be many more colorways and models out there. The Roos were sold on eBay for $1400 and for the last picture are his Olympic sneakers. I'm not surprised that he prefers Wendys. He seems like that type of guy, like myself 😁 They have great chili 🌶

This is a dope song. It reminds of Clyde 'The Glide' Drexler. He was great.

Idk if it’s just a mental thing or what but in my opinion, the best RETRO of the carmine 6s thus far was the cdp pair. If these come out like those but with the Nike air then it’ll be even more worth it.

122147086593-6.jpg

clyde-drexler-avia-arc-911.jpg

clyde-drexler-avia.jpg
Roos and Avia's pictured here. I didn't check the specs, but there appear to be many more colorways and models out there. The Roos were sold on eBay for $1400 and for the last picture are his Olympic sneakers. I'm not surprised that he prefers Wendys. He seems like that type of guy, like myself 😁 They have great chili 🌶

This is a dope song. It reminds of Clyde 'The Glide' Drexler. He was great.

You funny as **** bro lol

The Kangaroos/Avias was my answer too. I'm pretty sure he had to have worn something else at the end of his career because nobody was rocking that ish by 96 haha. I think he wore Reebok too.

Scottie wanted that trade because for one, he knew Horace was on his way out. For two, Toni was the new Golden Boy. Dont you think all that would have been different if Michael was still there? Also, I do agree with you on 98-99, they would not have beaten those Spurs imo.
Actually Horace had already left for Orlando, I left after the 93-94 season and when Scottie talked openly about Phx it was during the 95 AS Wknd in of course, Phoenix.

nah, not arguing.

look, I love MJ/The Bulls. The world is a better place because did the Bulls/MJ.

This message board has a serious hard on when it comes to the notion that the Bulls/MJ were indestructible.
This is actually the first time in lord knows when where I saw an actually debate about Jordan/Bulls basketball.

Sole protector vs sole shield. Which is better?🤔 if bubbles appear on the bottom heal, is there any way to get them to stick again? Asking for a friend 😅
Honestly I haven’t had too many issues with the sole shields. I use the reshovn8r version probably because their headquarters is around the way and they always give me a discount when I purchase there. I’ve had the same shields on my black infrared 6’s since I picked them up in 2019.

1609927895165.png

1609927915043.png

1609927931881.png

1609927949228.png

1609927971645.png

1609928116954.png

Air Jordan 6 “Carmine”
Color: White/Black-Carmine
Style Code: CT8529-106
Release Date: February 13, 2021
Price: $200

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.

Just in case you want a wallpaper or smthng.......
Am I nuts or is that NA on the heel substantially larger than it should be? Maybe it's just the angle/perspective of the photo.

Seems like they didn't fool us. These + some straight leg jeans, slightly baggy fit, and you're eligible for a travel in the official 90's time machine.
Yeah just need the extra long tongue to complete the look. I feel like we’re never going to get that. But then again this is JB. I never thought Nike Air would come back and I would never have come back to Jordans. But it did and here I am.

Back
Top Bottom