Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I'm lost... What's the difference between what we've seen in recent days vs Nike's images? I've always assumed the hi-res photos with white backgrounds are the official images 😂

usually with the shock drops you’ll see the official Nike images,and thrm the next day they do the drop. We haven’t seen the official Nike images yet. Just looks from other sources.

usually with the shock drops you’ll see the official Nike images,and thrm the next day they do the drop. We haven’t seen the official Nike images yet. Just looks from other sources.
I get the concept of the getting the images then the shoes releasing. I guess I'm more confused about how you know it's Nike vs. another source.

illustrated-guide-to-jordan-year-of-the-6-10.jpg

e7c6eab834ab99b55dd6f877440fb9a3.jpg

mmexport1587297122505.jpg

*It's going to be interesting to see how Nike/JB does it this time? Shock drop or not, I'm not entirely sure?

thought it was markkanen LOL

why can't we get the 2 piece heel section? out of all the details everybody talks about this would be one of the biggest from an og standpoint and nobody seems to care. this missing og element is a huge part of the design. if they could get the details they might actually feel like an og on foot.
What “two piece heal” ???

why can't we get the 2 piece heel section? out of all the details everybody talks about this would be one of the biggest from an og standpoint and nobody seems to care. this missing og element is a huge part of the design. if they could get the details they might actually feel like an og on foot.
It’s not actually a two-piece, it was just heavily embossed. Nevertheless, it is one of those details that would make the shoe even better for those of us who have an acute eye.

It’s not actually a two-piece, it was just heavily embossed. Nevertheless, it is one of those details that would make the shoe even better for those of us who have an acute eye.
We are talking about the additional layer or stitching around the ankle pods/vent holes right?

This is what I was staring at in Z's comparison post lol. It came up in the 2019 Infrared thread. VI's are one of the best in terms of remastered and its probably one of the last details worth fussing over. Also something they will likely never get to. If they can't get obvious deets, that heel stitch is never catching their eye.

Someone said it.. they can't even make socks right lol. But Nike has ALL of this stuff in their archives.

where can I get those 23 socks?

The middle pair is done. They only made a certain amount and put them up for sale as a way to enter people into a raffle for some vintage Kobe tee that their customers wanted. The last one which is the crappy looking one that Nike themselves made is on Champs. Probably the only place that has them left?

This is what I was staring at in Z's comparison post lol. It came up in the 2019 Infrared thread. VI's are one of the best in terms of remastered and its probably one of the last details worth fussing over. Also something they will likely never get to. If they can't get obvious deets, that heel stitch is never catching their eye.

Someone said it.. they can't even make socks right lol. But Nike has ALL of this stuff in their archives.
But they do it on GS shoes. Which blows my mind.

I never realized they did that. Our kids as adults will get a true remastered 1:1 lol
I never understood why they would take the time to have this detail only on kids versions and not adults. If anything, you would think this would be the other way around. The only model I know of to do such a thing. When I knew the maroon was coming back, I for sure thought that it would be there.

Back
Top Bottom