Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

1612037938368.jpeg
1612038211828.jpeg
1612038130380.jpeg

It may not to you Leonard, but it does matter.

It doesn't look as bad as it did on the blk/cement 4's last year but it's still noticeable.

As others have stated in here it's the issues we speak about on Niketalk that causes Nike to make the changes they do. Otherwise your settling *** self would still have the Jumpman Air on the back.

I mean it's only their company logo and one of the most recognizable ones on earth... you'd think they can get it right.

don’t get it twisted, Nike only put Nike on the back because they want to continue to re-release the same shoes over and over and over and over, at a higher price each time....you get the point.

If Nike actually based their releases off the 1% (NikeTalk) we would have 1:1 OG to Retro releases.

Thank you for taking the time to do this. Obviously these and the infrared are your two favorite VIs, what’s next after that? Also, don’t say you suck at taking pictures because if you applied for a job at National Geographic or The Wall Street Journal you would “pass”.
Thanks brother lol. I wanted to share with everyone on here I love this site and wish I could have gotten us all early pairs but I hope the photos at least help anyone make up if they want them or not. I dont know man I really like the University Blue 4s in march but I am literally Praying the have the Military's come out this year. Its few and far between anymore I really like the OG remastered pairs and I'm kind of burnt on the new colorways coming.

how's the feel of the uppers - thick or thin ? i'm just disappointed with my maroon 6s few years back SMFH
They are definitely kind of stiff stright out of the box. I am wearing them again today and the leather and durabuck parts are loosing up. I feel like the are definitely just like the 2019 infrared as far as fit and on foot comfort. I like stiffer shoes though the feel secure on my foot I'm not a huge fan of how bad the cushion is on the 6s tho lol.

I'd be down for reverse infrareds honestly. Only way they could improve the black Infrareds after the 2019(?) release would be to give the tongue it's OG height, clearer soles, leathery durabuck contrast heel and thick nike air text. A 1:1 retro basically now that they've gotten the infrared shade close enough. If JB got their stuff together and did that I'd gladly take another black infrared retro before we get the reverse infrareds.

Is it safe to say a shock drop ain't happening for Carmines? They have loaded them into the foot apps and we can probably start putting our bids in next week.

It certainly looks like it. The shoe is scheduled to be released in 13 days, in the past, I seem to recall shock drops happening a lot further out from the release date. I guess it's still possible to see exclusive access sometime this upcoming week.

Is it safe to say a shock drop ain't happening for Carmines? They have loaded them into the foot apps and we can probably start putting our bids in next week.

Back
Top Bottom